Background checks are completed on all new hires as well as volunteers, chaperones, speakers and others for the safety of our staff and students.
- Please only complete one background check. It is not necessary to submit one per child/school.
- Background checks may take up to three weeks to finalize. Submitting a new application will not generate faster results.
Please select the appropriate form to complete an online criminal background check for Kenosha Unified:
- Volunteer/Chaperone/Speaker/Etc. criminal background check
- New employee criminal background check
- Spanish criminal background check (PDF)
Anyone (employees and non-employees) planning to chaperone district-sponsored trips also must complete the Chaperone Policy Acknowledgement form.