Starting in 2020-21, Kenosha Unified implemented a dedicated 1:1 technology program for students. Assigned devices are to be used for educational purposes only. Each student will have an assigned device and parents may also request the use of a mobile wireless Hotspot for internet access if they do not have internet at home. Parents or students who have technology based questions regarding the 1:1 technology program can call 262-359-7700. This line is for device assistance only, all instructional/assignment questions should be directed to teachers.
- English – First Login of the School Year Using Chromebooks PK-5
- Spanish – Primer Inicio de Sesión del Año Escolar con Chromebooks PK-5
- English – 1:1 Mobile Device Damage and Exchange Policy
- Spanish – 1:1 Política de Cambio y Daños de Dispositivos Móviles
- English – Mobile Device Liability Notice for Parents/Guardians
- Spanish – Aviso de Responsabilidad de Dispositivos Móviles de KUSD para Padres/Tutores