Requests to use KUSD facilities must be submitted electronically using the online rental permit system (see Step 2 below). Internet access and a valid e-mail address are required to submit rental requests.
Step 1: Review the permit fees, regulations, and insurance requirements below:
- 2021-2022 Rental Fees (Current fees effective until August 30, 2022)
- 2022-2023 Rental Fees (New fees will go into effect on September 1, 2022)
- Insurance Requirements
- SWIMMING POOLS – Additional Regulations
- GYMNASIUMS – Additional Regulations
- FOOTBALL STADIUMS – Additional Regulations
- BASEBALL/SOFTBALL – Additional Regulations
- Active Threat Alert System Video
It is the responsibility of the requester to read and be familiar with the Fees, General Conditions & Additional Regulations pertaining to the type of facility rented.
Step 2: Click on the link below to access the online CommunityUse Calendar & Rental Permit System Portal:
Step 3: Create your CommunityUse Requester Account
- Instructions: How to Create an Account
Please note that new accounts are activated and ready to log in within 24-48 hours of being created. If you are unable to login after 24-48 hours, please email email@example.com to check on the status of your account.
Step 4: Login to your CommunityUse Requestor account to begin submitting rental requests.
- Instructions: How to Request a Rental Permit
Upon submitting your rental request online, it is recommended that the required permit processing fee be paid (and insurance turned in, if applicable) directly at the school so that your rental request can be reviewed and processed right away. To check on the status of your permit, please contact the school’s main office.
Permit requests are on a first come, first serve basis to the public. Permits may be denied or cancelled in the event a KUSD school group/activity needs the room in which you booked. If you have any specific questions about the space needed (i.e. square footage, capacity, etc.), please contact the school’s main office.