The Kenosha Unified School District shall establish accountability through the adoption of yearly District benchmarks as recommended by the Superintendent of Schools and approved by the School Board. These benchmarks will be established on a school-by-school basis as determined by consistent criteria.
- 2250, Evaluation – Superintendent
- 2251, Evaluation – Administrative, Supervisory and Technical Personnel Evaluation
- 2720, Shared Decision-Making
- 6100, Mission, Principles, Goals, Results
ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS: None
AFFIRMED: November 8, 1994
- July 25, 2000
- June 26, 2007
Rule 2110 – Benchmarks
- The Superintendent of Schools and administrative staff shall be responsible for achieving District and school-by-school benchmarks. The source of benchmarks will include bi-annual, periodic educational audits.
- Reports shall be presented to the School Board on District and school-by-school achievements delineated to the extent feasible by gender, ethnicity and socio/economic status by the first Board meeting in November each year.
- Accountability items will be reflected in the evaluation instruments of the Superintendent and the administrative staff.