Guidelines for Gym Shoes
The Department of Health and Physical Education requires that gym shoes meet the following guidelines for the health, safety and welfare of all students.
- Clean, lace tied or Velcro fastened gym shoes ONLY.
* No zipper, slip-on or any other fasteners will be allowed.
* No platform, elevated soles, roller tennis shoes or hiking-style tennis shoes will be allowed.
- Shoe must cover the whole foot.
* Shoes missing any parts (heels, toes, etc.) will not be allowed.
- Bottoms must be white or non- marking black.
* Any shoes that mark the floor will not be allowed.