Open Enrollment 2019-20
The Wisconsin public school open enrollment program allows parents to apply for their children to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside.
The application period opens on Feb. 4, 2019. The application period closes on April 30, 2019. Late applications for the regular open enrollment period will not be accepted for any reason.
Alternative Application Procedures
Parents may apply for open enrollment outside of the regular open enrollment application period under unique circumstances. An Alternative Open Enrollment Application Form would have to be submitted.
- Alternative Open Enrollment Application Brochure - English (PDF)
- Alternative Open Enrollment Application Brochure - Spanish (PDF)
- Alternative Open Enrollment Application (PDF)
- Alternative Open Enrollment Application (Word)
Part-Time Open Enrollment
- Part-Time Open Enrollment Brochure (PDF)
- Part-Time Open Enrollment Application (PDF)
- Part-Time Open Enrollment Application (Word)
If a student moves from one Wisconsin district to another during a particular school year, that student is able to complete the school year in the former school district. A Tuition Waiver Form should be submitted. If the student wishes to continue in the former school district the following year, then the student must apply for open enrollment during the regular open enrollment period. More information.
- KUSD Policy 5260 - Open Enrollment Full Time (PDF)
- KUSD Policy 5270 - Open Enrollment Part Time (PDF)
Open Enrollment Contact
|Alternative Application Information||alt-info.pdf||alt-info-sp.pdf|
|Part-Time Open Enrollment Application (PDF)||ptoe-application.pdf|
|Part-Time Open Enrollment Application (Word)||ptoe-application.doc|
|Part-Time Open Enrollment Brochure||ptoe-brochure-2018-19.pdf|
|Open Enrollment Brochure||oe-brochure-2019-20.pdf|
|Alternative Open Enrollment Application (PDF)||alt-open-enrollment.pdf|
|Alternative Open Enrollment Application (Word)||alt-open-enrollment.docx|