Want to work with us?
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Kenosha Unified School District team. Below is information about the district and the links to open positions available in Kenosha Unified.
Areas of high need
- Early education teachers
- English as a second language (ESL) teachers
- Family and consumer sciences teachers
- Library media specialists (middle and high school only)
- Math teachers (middle and high school only)
- Reading intervention specialist teachers (License 316)
- Science teachers (middle and high school only)
- Special education teachers
- Student support teachers, including occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and teachers for the hearing and visually impaired
- Technical education teachers
- World language teachers
Your future begins here
The Human Resources Department is committed to supporting the district's mission of providing excellent, challenging learning opportunities and experiences that prepare each student for success. We strive to recruit and retain a highly qualified, diverse workforce that provides exceptional service to stakeholders. By doing so we move the district toward achieving its vision of being Wisconsin’s top performing urban school district that is highly regarded for continuously exceeding all expectations.
SAFETY – providing a safe learning and working environment
TEAMWORK – collaborating respectfully to meet goals
UNITY – being united among staff, students, families and all other stakeholders
DIVERSITY – being inclusive of all individuals
EQUITY – treating all in a fair and just manner
NURTURING – providing a caring and encouraging environment
TRUST – building confidence through transparency
STABILITY – building organizational capacity to adapt to change successfully
Why choose Kenosha Unified?
- Work alongside passionate, highly-qualified individuals
- Educate and/or support amazing students
- Excellent benefit packages for full- and part-time employees
- Single deductible options for medical plans: $750/$500/$250
- Family deductibles options for medical plans: $1500/$1000/$500
- Amwell Telehealth 24/7 $0 out-of-pocket e-visits for routine illnesses including but not limited to sinusitis, flu, rashes, and stomach aches
- Amwell Telehealth online, on-demand video mental wellness therapy visits with copays as low as $0 available seven days a week
- Supportive community
- Largest employer in Kenosha
- Location, location, location - nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and salary. Please select one of the employment categories below and follow the instructions for each job posting.
All staff openings are posted on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN).
Choose a category below to view our staff openings.
Certified Staff Openings (Teachers, Substitute Teachers, Administrators)
Support Staff Openings (Assistants/Paraprofessionals, Clerical, Community Recreation, Computer Support, Food Service, Custodial/Maintenance, Athletic Coaches)
Click on the WECAN logo at the top of the page to go to the WECAN home page. From there you can create a new WECAN account or log in to your existing WECAN account.
Once you are at the Applicant Dashboard, click the search button under the appropriate category. Then type in Kenosha Unified School District in the Employer field to find a position and begin the application process.
|Areas of high need||areas-of-high-need.pdf|
|Child Care Providers wanted||child-care-providers-wanted.pdf|
|Substitute Educational Support Professionals wanted||wanted-esp-subs.pdf|
|Substitute teachers wanted||wanted-subs.pdf|
|Substitute special education support professionals wanted||wanted-special-ed-subs.pdf|