Your future begins here
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Kenosha Unified School District team. The Human Resources Department is committed to supporting the district's mission of providing excellent, challenging learning opportunities and experiences that prepare each student for success. We strive to recruit and retain a highly qualified, diverse workforce that provides exceptional service to stakeholders. By doing so we move the district toward achieving its vision of being Wisconsin’s top performing urban school district that is highly regarded for continuously exceeding all expectations.
SAFETY – providing a safe learning and working environment
TEAMWORK – collaborating respectfully to meet goals
UNITY – being united among staff, students, families and all other stakeholders
DIVERSITY – being inclusive of all individuals
EQUITY – treating all in a fair and just manner
NURTURING – providing a caring and encouraging environment
TRUST – building confidence through transparency
STABILITY – building organizational capacity to adapt to change successfully
Why choose Kenosha Unified?
- Work alongside passionate, highly-qualified individuals
- Educate and/or support amazing students
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit packages for full- and part-time employees
- Supportive community - check out the Life Balanced website to see what our community has to offer
- Location, location, location - nestled between Milwaukee and Chicago
- Equal opportunity employer
Areas of high need:
- Early education teachers
- English as a second language (ESL) teachers
- Family and consumer sciences teachers
- Library media specialists (middle and high school only)
- Math teachers (middle and high school only)
- Reading intervention specialist teachers (License 316)
- Science teachers (middle and high school only)
- Special education teachers
- Student support teachers, including occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, psychologists, and teachers for the hearing and visually impaired
- Technical education teachers
- World language teachers
New to WECAN?
Click on the WECAN logo at the top of the page to go to the WECAN home page. From there you can create a new WECAN account or log in to your existing WECAN account.
Once you are at the Applicant Dashboard, click the search button under the appropriate category. Then type in Kenosha Unified School District in the Employer field to find a position and begin the application process.
|Areas of high need||areas-of-high-need.pdf|
|Cafeteria workers wanted||wanted-cafeteria.pdf|
|Child Care Providers wanted||child-care-providers-wanted.pdf|
|Substitute Educational Support Professionals wanted||wanted-esp-subs.pdf|
|Substitute teachers wanted||wanted-subs.pdf|
|Substitute special education support professionals wanted||wanted-special-ed-subs.pdf|