Elementary Summer School
Summer School begins on Wednesday, June 20, 2018, and ends on Tuesday, July 24. There will be no school on July 4 in observance of Independence Day. Classes will run Monday through Friday.
Elementary boundary school online registration begins March 19, 2018 at 7 a.m. and ends May 11, 2018. Computers are available in the school offices for registration purposes. After May 11, enrollment depends upon available space.
Registration for students who wish to attend summer school at a location other than his/her boundary school begins May 14, 2018. Only in-person registration will be available. Please contact the elementary schools in advance to inquire about availability.
|School||Partner School||Registration Link|
|Brass||Roosevelt||Call the school at 262-359-8000 to register.|
|EBSOLA Creative Arts||Call the school at 262-359-2300 to register.|
|EBSOLA Dual Language||Call the school at 262-359-2300 to register.|
|Grant||Call the school at 262-359-6346 to register.|
|Harvey||Bose, Somers||Call the school at 262-359-4040 to register.|
|Jefferson||Call the school at 262-359-6390 to register.|
|McKinley||Call the school at 262-359-6002 to register.|
|Nash||Call the school at 262-359-3500 to register.|
|Pleasant Prairie||Call the school at 262-359-2104 to register.|
|Southport||Grewenow, Vernon||Call the school at 262-359-6309 to register.|
|Stocker||Forest Park||Call the school at 262-359-2143 to register.|
|Strange||Call the school at 262-359-6024 to register.|
|Whittier||Jeffery, Prairie Lane||Call the school at 262-359-2110 to register.|
Academic Course Offerings
Contact school for more specific information.
Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- This course is for students who will be entering kindergarten in fall.
- This course is designed to introduce and reinforce readiness skills necessary for kindergarten.
- Times and availability vary by site. Please contact Summer School site for more specific information.
Getting Ready for First Grade
- This course is for students who will be entering first grade.
- This course is designed to reinforce and extend the kindergarten learning to prepare students for first grade.
- Times vary by site. Please contact Summer School site for more specific information.
Grades 2 Through 5
- These courses are for students entering grades 2 through 5.
- Instruction will focus on personalized learning in math and literacy.
- These courses include engaging, inquiry-based learning experiences.
- Classes run from 8 a.m. until noon.