The following items are required to be a substitute teacher:
- Completed application on WECAN
- Current resume, transcripts(s) and contact information for three professional references must be provided during your interview
- Qualified applicants must possess an associate or bachelor's degree
- Substitute teacher license must be applied for upon hire if not already certified
Apply to be a KUSD substitute today!
|SUB TEACHER PAY SCHEDULE
The following items are required to be a substitute special education support professional:
- An associate degree or
- 48 college credits or
- Proof of passing the computer-based testing (CBT) at Gateway Technical College, learn more
Apply to be a special education support professional today!
|SUB SPED ESP PAY SCHEDULE