Substitute Teachers & Educational Support Professionals
The following items are required to be a substitute teacher:
- Completed application on WECAN.
- Please present 3 letters of recommendation, resume and transcripts(s) during your interview
- Qualified applicants must possess a Bachelor's Degree
- Substitute teacher license must be applied for upon hire if not already certified.
The following items are required to be a substitute special education support professional:
- An associate degree or
- 48 college credits or
- Proof of passing the computer-based testing (CBT) at Gateway Technical College, learn more
Special education support professionals earn $15/hour for daily assignments and $17/hour for long-term assignments. Apply to be a special education support professional today!