- This event has passed.
Special School Board Meeting
August 31 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Pursuant to a call by the President, the School Board of the Kenosha UnifiedSchool District has scheduled a special school board meeting on Thursday, August 31,2023, at 5:30 P.M. in the Boardroom at the Educational Support Center located at 360052nd Street, Kenosha. The meeting can be viewed via the district’s live steam.
The purpose of this meeting is:
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Members
- Views and Comments by the Public
- Discussion/Action – Negotiations With the Kenosha Education Association for the2023-2024 Collective Bargaining Agreement and Base Wage Increase forEmployee Groups Other Than Teachers
- Presentation of Rightsizing Project Status Update – Davis Demographics
- Presentation of Kenosha Rightsizing Committee Recommendations
- Discussion/Action – Initial Rightsizing Parameters