Saturday, May 15, 2021
Final Exams: Monday, May 24th through Wednesday, May 26th. Last day for Seniors: Wednesday, May 26th
Senior Laptop Collection Dates: Thursday, May 20th through Wednesday, May 26th.
Senior Rehearsal: Friday, June 4th. Senior Graduation: Sunday, June 6th.
AP Paper Exams: May 3rd-17th
Exams will be taken at St. Mary’s Catholic Church Cafeteria. Morning Exams begin at 8 am. The afternoon begins at 12 pm. Morning test-takers will be excused from the first two blocks of the day; afternoon test-takers will be excused from the last two blocks of the day.
AP Digital Exams: May 18th-28th
Exams will be taken at home. Exams start at 11 am CT or 3 pm CT. 11 am test-takers will be marked excused from the last 2 blocks of the day; 3 pm exams will be marked excused from the last block of the day.
Final Exams 9th-11th grades
Thursday, June 3rd – Per. 1, 2, and 3. Friday, June 4th – Regular Virtual B-Day
Monday, June 7th – Per. 4 and 5. Tuesday, June 8th – Per. 6 and 7.
Friday, May 14th is Make-up Day for Forward and ACT Aspire testing.
Attention All Freshmen and Sophomores that missed either the Forward or Aspire tests (in person or virtual days). The make-up session will be on Friday, May 14th at 7:30 AM in the Bradford Cafeteria. If YOUR PARENTS want to opt you out of either test, please have them indicate which or both tests and send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 262-359-6148.
Bradford Prom Court will be live streamed on Bradford’s Facebook page! It will take place during half-time during the Girls Varsity Soccer Game (Tuesday, May 11th at 7:15 pm). Click here for flyer. Join on https://facebook.com/BradfordKUSD/.
Student Showcase: Bradford High School FBLA members participated in the first ever virtual State Leadership Conference. The students had a great day of leadership training from awesome speakers, they participated in activities with students from across the state and learned about their leadership style. At the end of the day, the chapter and students who participated in competitive events found out how well they did!
Bradford’s chapter earned 5th place in the chapter community service award category, was recognized for completing two national chapter challenges — Super Sweeps and Nonstop November, and earned the honor of being a Gold Seal Chapter (there were only 12 chapters in the state that earned this recognition)! Two members were recognized for completing the Future level of the Business Achievement Awards – Gretel F. and Hayley F. We had 3 students who qualified to compete at this year’s State Conference. All three of them placed in the top 8 in the state!! Please congratulate them!!
Gretel F. – 7th place – Local Chapter Annual Business Report
Hayley F. – 7th place – Web Site Design
Esmeralda L. – 1st place – Broadcast Journalism. Esmeralda qualified for the the National Leadership Conference which will be held in June. In addition, she completed her year as the State Region VII Vice President.
Attention Seniors! Graduation is just around the corner. Bradford will hold the graduation ceremony in the Bradford Stadium this year. The ceremony will start at 1:00 pm on Sunday, June 6th. Rain date is Sunday, June 13th. For a list of all High School Graduations, please click here.
Do you like to Dance? Bradford is announcing the BHS Dance Team for the 2021-2022 school year. Tryouts are on May 26th – 27th from 4-6:30 pm (you must attend both days). For more information, please contact Coach Kelli Griffin at email@example.com. Click for flyer.
After School Credit Recovery for All Students Grades 9th-12th. Students there is an after school credit recovery program that is available to you. If you failed any of your core academics from first semester or even a prior year, you can start recovering that credit in Edgenuity. Here is the sign up form. After school credit recovery sign up. If you have any questions, please contact your counselor.
Seniors: Community Service Hours Required Seniors are reminded ten hours of community service is required for graduation. Please reference this community service information link for assistance. In addition to the required 10 hours of service, students are eligible for a service distinction if you complete 100 hours. Seniors, you may check with your counselor for verification.
- Information Services and School Leadership, have created a Summer Tech Guide for students’ learning devices. This document outlines expectations with usage, care and preparation of the device for fall.
- Personal Finance is a course offered at Bradford that fulfills the Consumer Education Graduation requirement. This course focuses on you and your finances now and in your future. Here are some of the topics covered in the course: Banking, Budgeting, Credit, Investing, Insurance, Housing, Transportation and Taxes. Reality check is one of the activities the students participate in that give the students a “real life” look at what it will be like to live on their own. Reality Check video!
- Northside Outfitters is your one-stop shop for FREE clothes, shoes, and much more!
Go to bhsnorthsideoutfitters.weebly.com to schedule an in-person or virtual shopping
- Need Student Support for KUSD devices? Call: 262-359-7711 between the hours of 7:30 am-4:30 pm. Having technical difficulties with your Chromebook, charger or hot spot?
- Summer School Registration is OPEN. Classes start Monday, June 14th
- Credit Recovery (students 10th-12th to complete a course of study in core academic subjects) – register here
- Jump Start classes (Incoming 9th grade students to prepare for success in high school. Students will earn 0.5 credit when attending this course) – register here
- Physical Education – Please contact Ms. Reynoso at 359-7562 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in taking a Summer PE course.
- Infinite Campus NEW Parent Portal Guide
- Chromebook Information for Parents and Students – Click here for resources in English or Spanish
- Bradford Parents Online Education Checklist
- KUSD Virtual Backpack
- Summer Activities
- We are reaching out to share that Kenosha Unified summer school and summer opportunities information is now available on the KUSD Summer Opportunities website.
- Students entering grades 9 through 12 interested in Summer Physical Education, Credit Attainment and Jump Start to High School may register online beginning Monday, March 8, 2021. Enrollment for in-person physical education courses will now be determined through a lottery process. Information regarding this new process is available on the Summer Opportunities High School webpage.
- Although we will not be offering KYPAC and marching bands (Rambler and Blackwatch), there will be opportunities for band, choir and orchestra students to participate in smaller group settings. Details will be coming soon on the Summer Opportunities page.
- To learn more, please visit kusd.edu/summeropportunities, or call 262-359-6199 with questions or concerns.
- Bradford Athletics
- Bradford Activities
- 2021 Plays and Musicals (All performances are Virtual)
- Northside Outfitters Northside Outfitters is open for business! It’s a store, located here in Bradford, where you can shop at no cost. Need warm clothes or a coat? Have an interview and need business clothes? Want a backpack? Northside Outfitters has all of that plus shoes, school supplies, and personal care items like shampoo and toothbrushes. Shopping is by appointment only. You can shop in-person or virtually! Use the Quick Link to request an appointment. To schedule an appointment, please see store hours on website.
Northside Outfitters – Commercial.
- Counselors – (request form in Quick Links)
- Release Request. Click here for request form.
- Career Technical Education – Bradford Blueprint – See what CTE has been up to.
- ClassLink: Classlink at Home Letter (PDF) – English Classlink at Home Letter (PDF) – Spanish Classlink is your student’s digital backpack – providing KUSD students easy access to online classroom resources. Click here for login information. How to do you access Classlink from home? https://launchpad.classlink.com/kusd will access Google Drive, Student G-mail, Infinite Campus, textbooks, etc. with one click. You can also access from Quick Links on left side of website.
- KUSD Theatre: Season information and order tickets
- Do you shop online through Amazon? Please consider using Amazon Smile as Amazon will contribute 1/2% of all sales to an organization of your choice–please select the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation.