Sunday, April 18, 2021
Attention Seniors! Graduation is just around the corner. Bradford will hold the graduation ceremony in the Bradford Stadium this year. The ceremony will start at 1:00 pm on Sunday, June 6th. Rain date is Sunday, June 13th. For a list of all High School Graduations, please click here.
BRADFORD GRADUATION DISTRIBUTION – FRIDAY, APRIL 16th FROM 11:00 – 2:00 P.M.
This is a special drive thru process at school! Pick up Fieldhouse: Entrance Door #2 and Exit Door #3. If you have not purchased your cap and gown items, it is important to purchase at this time so that you have it in plenty of time for graduation!
CAP/GOWN/TASSEL/MEDALLION UNIT $49.00 CAP/TASSEL/MEDALLION 25.00
ONLY CASH OR MONEY ORDER WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT.
Summer Gym: Spots are still available for summer gym, please fill out the waitlist form ASAP. Fill out in Google Forms.
Attention Juniors and Seniors! Interested in running for Prom Court? Check Infinite Campus for the application link. We will have a Junior Court and a Senior Court. All forms must be submitted by Friday, April 16. Please see Ms. Whorley for questions.
After School Credit Recovery for All Students Grades 9th-12th. Students there is an after school credit recovery program that is available to you. If you failed any of your core academics from first semester or even a prior year, you can start recovering that credit in Edgenuity. Here is the sign up form. After school credit recovery sign up. If you have any questions, please contact your counselor.
Seniors: Community Service Hours Required Seniors are reminded ten hours of community service is required for graduation. Please reference this community service information link for assistance. In addition to the required 10 hours of service, students are eligible for a service distinction if you complete 100 hours. Seniors, you may check with your counselor for verification.
Kenosha County offers Transition Resource fair for Individuals with Disabilities.
The Virtual Transition Resource Fair is April 20 & April 22 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. There will be some informational sessions in addition to access to community agencies for Q&A via Zoom. You must register to get links. Click here for flyer, schedule, and to register.
- Need Student Support for KUSD devices? Call: 262-359-7711 between the hours of 7:30 am-4:30 pm. Having technical difficulties with your Chromebook, charger or hot spot?
- Youth Apprenticeship Opportunity: Benefits for students: credit for working a job, receive a paycheck, develop employability and career skills, receive skills certificate, and more. Juniors and Seniors can join the Zoom Meeting on April 15th at 6:00 pm. https://zoom.us/j/5757927965 or contact Mr. Williams at email@example.com for more information.
- Summer School Registration is OPEN. Classes start Monday, June 14th
- Credit Recovery (students 10th-12th to complete a course of study in core academic subjects) – register here
- Jump Start classes (Incoming 9th grade students to prepare for success in high school. Students will earn 0.5 credit when attending this course) – register here
- Physical Education – (lottery will take place Monday, March 29th) – register here
- PE Foundations (incoming 9th grade)
- Active Lifestyles or Lifetime Fitness (10th – 12th grade)
- ACT Aspire Testing coming in April for 9th and 10th grade. Click here for schedule.
- Infinite Campus NEW Parent Portal Guide
- Chromebook Information for Parents and Students – Click here for resources in English or Spanish
- Bradford Parents Online Education Checklist
- Parking Permit 2020-21
- KUSD Virtual Backpack
- Summer Activities
- We are reaching out to share that Kenosha Unified summer school and summer opportunities information is now available on the KUSD Summer Opportunities website.
- Students entering grades 9 through 12 interested in Summer Physical Education, Credit Attainment and Jump Start to High School may register online beginning Monday, March 8, 2021. Enrollment for in-person physical education courses will now be determined through a lottery process. Information regarding this new process is available on the Summer Opportunities High School webpage.
- Registration for free instructional swim lessons for children between the ages of 6 and 14 will begin on Wednesday, May 5, at 8 a.m. Registration for all other recreation department sports programs will begin on Wednesday, May 12, at 8 a.m.
- Although we will not be offering KYPAC and marching bands (Rambler and Blackwatch), there will be opportunities for band, choir and orchestra students to participate in smaller group settings. Details will be coming soon on the Summer Opportunities page.
- To learn more, please visit kusd.edu/summeropportunities, or call 262-359-6199 with questions or concerns.
- Bradford Athletics
- Track practice starts on Monday, April 19th for those who have returned their forms and fee.
- Spring Boys Golf All male students interested in playing golf this year (or have questions) should contact Asst. Coach Mr. Vargas in Room 230 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The golf season will start on April 19th. Head Coach Sadowski will send out more information on Parents mtg., sign-up forms and practices, but we need your info. Stop by and sign-up.
- Athletics Spectator Policy – updated January 27, 2021 – See athletics page or Click here
- Athletics LIVE STREAM links – WINTER SPORTS – Click Here
- Bradford Activities
- 2021 Plays and Musicals (All performances are Virtual)
- Northside Outfitters Northside Outfitters is open for business! It’s a store, located here in Bradford, where you can shop at no cost. Need warm clothes or a coat? Have an interview and need business clothes? Want a backpack? Northside Outfitters has all of that plus shoes, school supplies, and personal care items like shampoo and toothbrushes. Shopping is by appointment only. You can shop in-person or virtually! Use the Quick Link to request an appointment. To schedule an appointment, please see store hours on website.
Northside Outfitters – Commercial.
- Counselors – (request form in Quick Links)
- Release Request. Click here for request form.
- Career Technical Education – Bradford Blueprint – See what CTE has been up to.
- ClassLink: Classlink at Home Letter (PDF) – English Classlink at Home Letter (PDF) – Spanish Classlink is your student’s digital backpack – providing KUSD students easy access to online classroom resources. Click here for login information. How to do you access Classlink from home? https://launchpad.classlink.com/kusd will access Google Drive, Student G-mail, Infinite Campus, textbooks, etc. with one click. You can also access from Quick Links on left side of website.
- KUSD Theatre: Season information and order tickets
- Do you shop online through Amazon? Please consider using Amazon Smile as Amazon will contribute 1/2% of all sales to an organization of your choice–please select the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation.