Registration will ONLY be available online this year. Learn more at kusd.edu/registration. Those who do not have access to a computer or need assistance with registration should make an in-person appointment by completing this form or calling 262-359-7000. Anyone needing technical assistance with accessing online registration (e.g. password retrieval, etc.) should contact their school building or the Online Registration Helpdesk at 262-359-8910.
Schools will communicate other virtual events, such as Open House, Gear Up, welcome back events, pictures, yearbook distribution, Chromebook/Hotspot distribution, etc., as details are finalized.
The Lifetouch Student ID / Photo dates of Wednesday, August 19, and Friday, August 28, have been cancelled. Please disregard the Lifetouch Photo Flyer that was sent to your home address. New photo dates will be scheduled later.
What’s Up Bradford?
AP Stats are UP at Bradford
Percentage of students earning a 3, 4, or 5 on the 2020 AP Gov Exam
41 BHS students – 65.9 % 3977 Wisconsin Students – 60.2% 293,000 global students – 57.7%
As a group, Bradford AP Gov students outperformed Wisconsin and the nation’s/world’s students. Thank you Mr. Brian Chike for teaching and supporting these successful young people. Click here for more information and stats.
Boys and Girls Cross Country – begins August 19. Contact Coach Mark Aslakson at email@example.com
Girls Golf – begins August 19. Contact Coach Gary Vargas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Swimming – begins August 19. Contact Coach Quinton Maydaniuk at email@example.com
Girls Tennis – begins August 19. Contact Coach Holly Raeder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Football – begins September 7. Contact Coach Troy Bowe at email@example.com
Boys Soccer – begins September 7. Contact Coach Scott Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Volleyball – begins September 7. Contact Coach Bill Lynch at email@example.com
Girls Volleyball – begins September 7. Contact Coach Kyle Yackley at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to inform you that Kenosha Bradford High School Volleyball is a recipient of the 2019-20 USMC/AVCA Team Academic Award. Congratulations!
This award honors teams who have matched their dedication to the sport of volleyball with excellence in the classroom. Meeting the award standards is an accomplishment of which you and your team can be proud. It is our hope that your team will consider the USMC/AVCA Team Academic Award an annual challenge to achieve. A letter of congratulations will be sent to both your athletic director and/or school principal/president (if you included them on your nomination form) to share this accomplishment with them as well.
The official AVCA press release with the total list of schools can be found at https://www.avca.org/awards/avca-team-academic-award.html.
- CLICK HERE to access the order form for the Official AVCA Team Academic Award plaque from the AVCA’s awards provider, Jostens.
- To download and print the official USMC/AVCA award certificate, please visit https://www.avca.org/awards/certificate-database.html.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions downloading your certificate or ordering your plaque.
Seniors – Request your 2020 transcript here. You must be signed in with your KUSD student email.
- ClassLink: Classlink at Home Letter (PDF) – English Classlink at Home Letter (PDF) – SpanishClasslink is your student’s digital backpack – providing KUSD students easy access to online classroom resources. Click here for login information. How to do you access Classlink from home? https://launchpad.classlink.com/kusd will access Google Drive, Student G-mail, Infinite Campus, textbooks, etc. with one click. You can also access from Quick Links on left side of website.
- KUSD Theatre: Season information and order tickets
- Do you shop online through Amazon? Please consider using Amazon Smile as Amazon will contribute 1/2% of all sales to an organization of your choice–please select the Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation.
What is the Bradford Excellence Project?
Let our students tell you all about it!