Listed below are resources available to assist students and families.
Mental Health Resources
- Crisis Intervention Hotline: 1-800-236-7188
- Bradford PSG Brochure – Therapists go in to school to provide individual therapy for a child during school hours.
- Student & Family Assistance Program – SFAP
- Student & Family Assistance Program Slide Show
- Counseling Services in Kenosha County
- Rogers in Kenosha – They offer Child/Adolescent Partial Programs (Monday – Friday), 6 hours/day, 4 to 6 weeks with regards to:
- Depression Recovery PHP – mood disorders, depression, personality disorders & anxiety
- Mental Health Recovery PHP – depression & anxiety
- OCD and Anxiety Recovery PHP
Go to Rogers website for more information and availability or the family can call (888) 927-2203 to complete a free phone screening.
- Study Skills
- Homework Help
- Quest – 30 minutes 3 days a week where students can request help from teachers
Other Community Supportive Services
- Eye Glasses
- Learn about Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships: get information, take a dating abuse quiz and get help chat at loveisrespect.org, text loveis to 22522 or call 1 866-331-9474
- Pregnancy Support: Community nurse program providing young mothers support and resources before, during and after pregnancy.
- Are You or Someone you Love Being Hurt? community resources and support