Mental Health & Support Services
Listed below are resources available to assist students and families.
Mental Health Resources
- Crisis Intervention Hotline: Dial 988
- Text: HOPELINE to 741741
- Kenosha County Resources
- Student and Family Assistance Program (SFAP) – Free, confidential resource through Advocate Aurora Health that offers 4 sessions on any individual issue. May be utilized by students and/or any family member residing within the household.
- Indian Trail PSG FAQ – Therapists go into school to provide individual therapy for a child during school hours. If interested, please contact your student’s counselor for more information.
- Rogers Behavioral Health Kenosha
- NAMI Kenosha County
- KHDS Mental Health and Substance Abuse Resource Center
Academic Resources & Assistance
Other Community Resources