Indian Trail News
- Students interested in taking college classes at Gateway, Carthage or Parkside for second semester are reminded the applications are now available on line. Everything must be complete: typed, printed and turned in to your counselor by Oct.1. No late paperwork will be accepted. See your counselor if you have questions.
- Juniors and Seniors – College Fair is right around the corner! If you’re interested in meeting with universities, colleges, and other post-secondary options, join the counselors on a field trip to Carthage College on Tuesday, October 15th Permission slips are due by October 4th and spots are limited! See the Guidance Office for more information.
- SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you hear or see someone exhibiting the behaviors listed in the flyer, please notify a parent, teacher, principal, counselor, police officer or any other trusted adult. Your sharing could save the lives of others. If you see or hear something, say something! Wisconsin’s Act 311 generally states that any individual who makes real or false claims regarding shootings, bomb threats or to cause any other bodily harm to others is guilty of a Class I felony. Any form of threat against the school, staff or students will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be imposed if someone is guilty of such threats.
- OpenEd is a “smart library” of resources that can be used to prepare for your next ACT exam. By entering your ACT scores, this will provide resources tailored to your individual strengths and challenges. ACT has provided this service to Wisconsin at no cost to its students.
- Tdap Requirements for Middle and High School Students. The Wisconsin Student Immunization law requires that all students entering the 6th grade receive a dose of Tdap vaccine. To be compliant with the school law, parents must provide their child’s school with proof of immunization or claim a waiver.
- An Evening with the Counselors – Thursday, October 3, 6:00 – 7:30pm – Auditorium
- Daily Bell Schedule 2019-2020
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 1
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 2
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 1 (Spanish)
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 2 (Spanish)
- 2019-2020 Communications Freshmen Supply List
- 2019-2020 Communications Sophomore Supply List
- Student Parking Registration Form 2019-2020
- Student Dress Code
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Home-Prepared Foods Memo
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Attendance for Life
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here’s How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.