Indian Trail News
- 3rd Quarter Honor Roll
- GRADUATION LETTER (PDF) – Information for all senior families and includes all year end details.
- Seniors who are planning to graduate on June 5 are reminded TEN hours of community service is a graduation requirement. You must turn in your verification for the 10 hours to your counselor in room 1402 by May 14. NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EXCUSES. We want to see you cross that stage so turn in those community service hours today.
- Seniors who are planning to attend Gateway in the fall and have not applied or students who would like to find out more information about the opportunities at Gateway should schedule an appointment with the New Student Specialist, Ms. Patrice. If you apply to Gateway with Ms. Patrice she will waive your $35 application fee. Don’t wait! Apply to be a Red Hawk today!
- Summer CNA applications are now available. There are only 20 spots for the district. Applications must be complete and will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. This is open to current juniors and sophomores who have completed the pre-recs and have a 2.6 gpa or better. An essay is required. Contact your counselor or Ms. Schroeder email@example.com if you have any questions. Registration will close as soon as the slots are filled.
- HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL – Online registration begins Monday, March 8, 2021. Computers are available in the school offices for registration purposes.
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in finding out more about Apprenticeships should plan to attend a ZOOM meeting on April 15th at 6pm. There will be speakers and an opportunity to have your questions answered. Click HERE for more information.
- IMPORTANT ATTENDANCE INFORMATION – Parents—So that your child can be marked with a medical absence code, please remember to get a note from your child’s doctor or dentist after an appointment. If your student attends In-Person schooling, he/she may bring the note to the Attendance Office located in the Main Office. In-Person and Virtual students my fax or email the note to either: Janet Leiting, Attendance Secretary: Fax: 262-359-8756; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Heidi Newberry, Attendance Dean: Fax: 262-359-8756; Email: email@example.com.
- Parents/guardians must opt-in to receive text messages from KUSD regarding important updates, such as school closures, emergencies and more.
1. Add or update your cellphone number on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal or app.
2. Click the three lines > “More” > “Family Information” > “Update” next to cellphone
3. Reply Y or YES to the opt-in text you should receive within 24-48 hours.
4. If you do not receive an opt-in text, simply send Y or YES to 67587 to complete registration.
Not sure if you previously opted in? Simply send Y or YES to 67587 and you will be set.
NOTE: You only have to opt-in once, you do not have to do this on an annual basis. The only time you need to complete the process again is if your phone number has changed. If you are experiencing issues, please call our Help Desk at 359-7700.
- SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you hear or see someone exhibiting the behaviors listed in the flyer, please notify a parent, teacher, principal, counselor, police officer or any other trusted adult. Your sharing could save the lives of others. If you see or hear something, say something! Wisconsin’s Act 311 generally states that any individual who makes real or false claims regarding shootings, bomb threats or to cause any other bodily harm to others is guilty of a Class I felony. Any form of threat against the school, staff or students will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be imposed if someone is guilty of such threats.
- OpenEd is a “smart library” of resources that can be used to prepare for your next ACT exam. By entering your ACT scores, this will provide resources tailored to your individual strengths and challenges. ACT has provided this service to Wisconsin at no cost to its students.
- Tdap Requirements for Middle and High School Students. The Wisconsin Student Immunization law requires that all students entering the 6th grade receive a dose of Tdap vaccine. To be compliant with the school law, parents must provide their child’s school with proof of immunization or claim a waiver.
Downloads and Forms
- Procedures for Emergency Closing or Shift to Virtual Learning (PDF)
- Daily Bell Schedule 2020-2021
- Student Parking Registration Form 2020-2021
- ITHSA Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Return 2020 School Safety Video
- Return 2020 Bus Safety Video
- FAQ 2020-2021 School Year
- Communications Academy Freshmen Supply List 2020-2021
- Student Dress Code
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Home-Prepared Foods Memo
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Prearranged Absence Form
- Attendance for Life
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here’s How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.