Indian Trail News
- LETTERS FROM SANTA FUNDRAISER (Sponsored by Indian Trail Business Academy). Take advantage of this unique opportunity to send your child a personalized letter from Santa! For only $5.00, your child will receive, through the mail, a letter from Santa that is personalized with his/her name. Each letter will be printed on holiday stationery and will contain a thoughtful message from Santa. Delivery is guaranteed before Christmas Eve!
- Support the Indian Trail Student Activities fundraiser by purchasing Milwaukee Admirals Hockey tickets HERE. A portion of all ticket sales goes back to the student activities department.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: There are many youth apprenticeship work opportunities in the following career areas, you will get paid, credit and releases.
– Manufacturing Processes
– Quality Control
– Purchasing/Supply Chain Management
– Quality Control (must be 18 when start)
– Accounting (must be 18 when start)
– Physical Therapy (must be a senior, with a 3.5 GPA or higher)
– Retail Clothing
Please stop by to see Mrs. Lehmann in the Youth Apprenticeship Office by the Hawk Shop for details.
- School tutoring also known as Hawk Help has started. Please look at the Hawk Help Tutoring Schedule for dates and times for each subject.
- SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you hear or see someone exhibiting the behaviors listed in the flyer, please notify a parent, teacher, principal, counselor, police officer or any other trusted adult. Your sharing could save the lives of others. If you see or hear something, say something! Wisconsin’s Act 311 generally states that any individual who makes real or false claims regarding shootings, bomb threats or to cause any other bodily harm to others is guilty of a Class I felony. Any form of threat against the school, staff or students will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be imposed if someone is guilty of such threats.
- OpenEd is a “smart library” of resources that can be used to prepare for your next ACT exam. By entering your ACT scores, this will provide resources tailored to your individual strengths and challenges. ACT has provided this service to Wisconsin at no cost to its students.
- Tdap Requirements for Middle and High School Students. The Wisconsin Student Immunization law requires that all students entering the 6th grade receive a dose of Tdap vaccine. To be compliant with the school law, parents must provide their child’s school with proof of immunization or claim a waiver.
- Indian Trail Holiday Concert – Wednesday, December 18th, 6:30 p.m.
- Daily Bell Schedule 2019-2020
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 1
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 2
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 1 (Spanish)
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 2 (Spanish)
- 2019-2020 Communications Freshmen Supply List
- 2019-2020 Communications Sophomore Supply List
- Student Parking Registration Form 2019-2020
- Student Dress Code
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Home-Prepared Foods Memo
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Attendance for Life
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here’s How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.