Indian Trail News
- MORNING ATTENDANCE: Students must be in school by 7:30 a.m. if they have a period 1 class. This is no different than going to a sporting event or concernt. Students need to plan and ensure that the are inside their classroom by 7:30 a.m. Students will be marked unexcused tardy and that can lead to truancy violations (which also includes consequences for participating in extra-curricular activites and school events).
- PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCES: These are coming up and we will be sending out a communication specifically on them. Conferences will again be virtual this year. For Indian Trail, this means email, phone conferences, or pre-arranged meets online with teachers who have schedules that allow them to do so. Stay tuned for more information.
- On October 9th, 8:45 am-1 pm, IT DECA did a service project with Sleep In Heavenly Peace where were helped make beds for children who don’t have them. They ended up making They ended up making sixteen beds that will be delivered to children who need them.
- Attention current AP students– If you are currently enrolled in an AP course, and wish to take the AP exam in May, the regular registration window is open through November 8, 2021. Please visit the AP Exam Registration Information link for more information. After November 8th, a $40 late registration fee will be applied to each exam you wish to register for. See Mrs. Ekstrom, in the Guidance Office, with any questions.
- SENIORS – The counselors wanted to provide you with some useful information regarding upcoming college visits and college applications.
College Visits – We are hosting college visits starting in October this fall. Check out the calendar here to sign up for a college visit during Hawk/Flight Time.
College Application Resources – Last year, we created a College Application video series. Check out the 5 topics along with videos! We also have a College Application PowerPoint with some tips and tricks. If you need to send your transcripts, please follow the instructions here.
- INDIAN TRAIL TICKET & PASS OPTIONS 2021-2022 – NO ticket sales at game/meets this year. Here are 2 options for admission:
Option 1: School Athletic Passes (BEST VALUE) on Sale at Main Office from 8am to 3pm starting on Tuesday, August 24th, (cash or check payable to Indian Trail Athletics). Family pass ($80) admits family of 5, Adult pass ($50) admits 2 spectators, Student/Individual pass ($25). Provides admission to all ticketed sports at Indian Trail for the 2021-22 school year (excludes playoff/post season events).
Option 2: Buy Online for Each Event. Download Ticket Spicket in your app store. Don’t have a smart phone? Tickets available online at www.ticketspicket.com. However, the ticket must be printed and brought to the event. Adults $5, students $4 per event.
- IMPORTANT ATTENDANCE INFORMATION – Parents—So that your child can be marked with a medical absence code, please remember to get a note from your child’s doctor or dentist after an appointment. If your student attends In-Person schooling, he/she may bring the note to the Attendance Office located in the Main Office. In-Person and Virtual students my fax or email the note to either: Attendance Secretary: Fax: 262-359-8756; OR Heidi Newberry, Attendance Dean: Fax: 262-359-8756; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you hear or see someone exhibiting the behaviors listed in the flyer, please notify a parent, teacher, principal, counselor, police officer or any other trusted adult. Your sharing could save the lives of others. If you see or hear something, say something! Wisconsin’s Act 311 generally states that any individual who makes real or false claims regarding shootings, bomb threats or to cause any other bodily harm to others is guilty of a Class I felony. Any form of threat against the school, staff or students will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be imposed if someone is guilty of such threats.
- OpenEd is a “smart library” of resources that can be used to prepare for your next ACT exam. By entering your ACT scores, this will provide resources tailored to your individual strengths and challenges. ACT has provided this service to Wisconsin at no cost to its students.
Tdap Requirements for Middle and High School Students. The Wisconsin Student Immunization law requires that all students entering the 6th grade receive a dose of Tdap vaccine. To be compliant with the school law, parents must provide their child’s school with proof of immunization or claim a waiver.
- ITHSA Band Concert – Wednesday, October 27, 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Auditorium
- ITHSA Choir Concert – Tuesday, November 2, 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Auditorium
- ITHSA Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, November 10, 6:30pm – 8:00pm – Auditorium
Downloads and Forms
- August Parent Newsletter 2021 (PDF)
- Indian Trail High School and Academy Handbook 2021-2022
- Bell Schedule 2021-2022
- 2021 Release Form
- Student Parking Registration Form 2021-2022
- Attendance Policy 2021-2022
- Procedures for Emergency Closing or Shift to Virtual Learning (PDF)
- Student Dress Code
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Home-Prepared Foods Memo
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Prearranged Absence Form
- Attendance for Life