- Gary Vargas and Josh Barker KUSD Community Liaisons had Summer Youth Employment Students participate in Keep Kenosha Beautiful organized by the city of Kenosha. These students also take part in the uptown neighborhood clean up as well.
- ITHSA Seniors: If you have not picked up your diploma yet, it is available in the main office M-F between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. Also, SENIORS…please check your student email account for information on how to upload your graduation picture for our Virtual Graduation Ceremony.
- Parents: Be sure to check your email for updated information from KUSD today regarding “Return 2020“, a very brief survey, and opportunities to have your parent/guardian voice included for feedback sessions called “Reactor Groups”. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam filters or junk mail folders. If you still don’t have it, contact Indian Trail’s main office and we will help you out the best way we can.
- Click HERE to check out the senior post-secondary plan slideshow to see where our 2020 Hawks will SOAR next!
- ATTENTION HAWKS! If you have registered for AP courses for next year, please visit the Advanced Placement at Indian Trail link for important information about your AP courses. Some AP courses involve required summer homework! Be sure to check the AP website for more information!
- CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2020! Click HERE to watch the Official 2020 Indian Trail HS & Academy Senior Tribute Video
- Click HERE to watch our 2020 Senior Awards and Scholarship Program.
- You’ve missed out on a lot this year, don’t let yearbook signing be another thing! Head to kudoboard.com/Walsworth to create your own board and get started with virtual yearbook signing! #virtualyearbooksigning
- Any current junior class of 2021 student that is interested in applying for next years spirit squad, please check your email for recent information.
- The Certified Nursing Assistant Program classes (CNA) scheduled for this summer are CANCELLED. Sophomores and Juniors (2021 and 2022 cohorts) who would like to take the course in Fall 2020 or spring 2021 should complete the online survey. Additional information will be forthcoming later in the spring. Remember, please fill out THIS SURVEY.
- Seniors who have earned 12 or more Gateway credits are asked to take the survey HERE. Gateway will buy a graduation cord for each of you to have and to wear at graduation for the successful completion of 12 or more GTC credits. The courses may have been taken through Start College Now, transcripted credit or contract classes (CNA or LakeView courses taught by GTC staff). Email your counselor, Ms. Schroeder firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Koethe email@example.com if you have any questions.
- SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you hear or see someone exhibiting the behaviors listed in the flyer, please notify a parent, teacher, principal, counselor, police officer or any other trusted adult. Your sharing could save the lives of others. If you see or hear something, say something! Wisconsin’s Act 311 generally states that any individual who makes real or false claims regarding shootings, bomb threats or to cause any other bodily harm to others is guilty of a Class I felony. Any form of threat against the school, staff or students will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be imposed if someone is guilty of such threats.
- OpenEd is a “smart library” of resources that can be used to prepare for your next ACT exam. By entering your ACT scores, this will provide resources tailored to your individual strengths and challenges. ACT has provided this service to Wisconsin at no cost to its students.
- Tdap Requirements for Middle and High School Students. The Wisconsin Student Immunization law requires that all students entering the 6th grade receive a dose of Tdap vaccine. To be compliant with the school law, parents must provide their child’s school with proof of immunization or claim a waiver.
- Daily Bell Schedule 2019-2020
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 1
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 2
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 1 (Spanish)
- Summer Newsletter 2019-2020 Part 2 (Spanish)
- 2019-2020 Communications Freshmen Supply List
- 2019-2020 Communications Sophomore Supply List
- Student Parking Registration Form 2019-2020
- Student Dress Code
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Home-Prepared Foods Memo
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Attendance for Life
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here’s How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.