Indian Trail News
- ITHSA MOVE TO VIRTUAL
Effective immediately through January 18th (Final Exam Week in person)
Indian Trail High School and Academy Families, As you may be aware, KUSD uses Virtual Learning metrics to determine whether we temporarily transition any school to virtual learning. At this time, Indian Trail has 3% of the staff and student body reporting COVID-positive cases. As such, we have made the decision to temporarily transition to virtual learning from 1/7/22, through 1/16/22. Staff and students who are not isolating as COVID-positives may return on 1/18/22 due to the district being closed on 1/17/22 in honor of Martin Luther King Day. If you have questions, please contact the school office at 262-359-8700.
- Final Exam Schedule Semester 1
January 18, 2022
Period 1 7:30 am – 9:10 am Period 2 9:20 am – 10:50 am Period 3 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
January 19, 2022
Period 4 (4A/4, 4/4B) 7:30 am – 9:10 am Period 5 (4B/5, 5/5C) 9:20 am – 11:00 am
January 20, 2022
Period 6 7:30 am – 9:10 am Period 7 9:20 am – 11:00 am
- INDIAN TRAIL 2022 OPEN HOUSE PRESENTATIONS
– ITHSA Open House Presentation 2022
– Academy Open Houses Presentation 2022
- IMPORTANT ATTENDANCE INFORMATION – Parents—So that your child can be marked with a medical absence code, please remember to get a note from your child’s doctor or dentist after an appointment. Your student may bring the note to the Attendance Office in the Main Office. Parent or Medical Office may fax or email the note to either the Fax number at 262-359-8756, Attention Attendance Secretary or email: email@example.com
When reporting a COVID related absence please call 359-8500, in Español 359-8536
Please report the following information:
1. Students first and last name
2. Date of symptom onset
3. Extra Curriculars the student may be involved in
4. Email test results to: firstname.lastname@example.org, if it is a home test provide a picture with the students name and date of the test
5. Test results can also be faxed to 262-359-8756, Attention: Attendance Secretary
- Attention all students interested in going skiing or snowboarding to Devils Head Resort. The Snow Hawks will be hosting a one day trip on a no school day Friday, January 21st, 2022. A coach bus will depart at 7:00 a.m. and return by 8:30 p.m. to ITHSA. Cost is $65 for both bus and lift ticket. Rentals are available for additional cost. For more information, stop by room 2322 to pick up a permission slip, or use THIS LINK and print a copy to return. Space is limited.
- College Application Resources – Last year, we created a College Application video series. Check out the 5 topics along with videos! We also have a College Application PowerPoint with some tips and tricks. If you need to send your transcripts, please follow the instructions HERE.
- INDIAN TRAIL TICKET & PASS OPTIONS 2021-2022 – NO ticket sales at game/meets this year. Here are 2 options for admission:
Option 1: School Athletic Passes (BEST VALUE) on Sale at Main Office from 8am to 3pm starting on Tuesday, August 24th, (cash or check payable to Indian Trail Athletics). Family pass ($80) admits family of 5, Adult pass ($50) admits 2 spectators, Student/Individual pass ($25). Provides admission to all ticketed sports at Indian Trail for the 2021-22 school year (excludes playoff/post season events).
Option 2: Buy Online for Each Event. Download Ticket Spicket in your app store. Don’t have a smart phone? Tickets available online at www.ticketspicket.com. However, the ticket must be printed and brought to the event. Adults $5, students $4 per event.
- SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: If you hear or see someone exhibiting the behaviors listed in the flyer, please notify a parent, teacher, principal, counselor, police officer or any other trusted adult. Your sharing could save the lives of others. If you see or hear something, say something! Wisconsin’s Act 311 generally states that any individual who makes real or false claims regarding shootings, bomb threats or to cause any other bodily harm to others is guilty of a Class I felony. Any form of threat against the school, staff or students will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be imposed if someone is guilty of such threats.
- OpenEd is a “smart library” of resources that can be used to prepare for your next ACT exam. By entering your ACT scores, this will provide resources tailored to your individual strengths and challenges. ACT has provided this service to Wisconsin at no cost to its students.
- Tdap Requirements for Middle and High School Students. The Wisconsin Student Immunization law requires that all students entering the 6th grade receive a dose of Tdap vaccine. To be compliant with the school law, parents must provide their child’s school with proof of immunization or claim a waiver.
Downloads and Forms
- August Parent Newsletter 2021 (PDF)
- Indian Trail High School and Academy Handbook 2021-2022
- Bell Schedule 2021-2022
- 2021 Release Form
- Student Parking Registration Form 2021-2022
- Attendance Policy 2021-2022
- Procedures for Emergency Closing or Shift to Virtual Learning (PDF)
- Student Dress Code
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Home-Prepared Foods Memo
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Prearranged Absence Form
- Attendance for Life