Listed below are resources available to assist students and families.
Mental Health Resources
- Crisis Intervention Hotline: 1-800-236-7188
- Kenosha County Resources
- Bradford PSG Brochure – Therapists go in to school to provide individual therapy for a child during school hours.
- Study Skills
- Homework Help
- Quest – 30 minutes 3 days a week where students can request help from teachers
Other Community Supportive Services
- Eye Glasses
- Learn about Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships: get information, take a dating abuse quiz and get help chat at loveisrespect.org, text loveis to 22522 or call 1 866-331-9474
- Pregnancy Support: Community nurse program providing young mothers support and resources before, during and after pregnancy.
- Are You or Someone you Love Being Hurt? community resources and support