For 9-11th Grade Students for 2024-2025 School Year
Welcome to Tremper High Schools 2024-2025 Registration. Our registration window for the current 9th-11th graders is open from Monday, December 4th through Thursday, December 14th . We are here to help you every step of the way. If the student registering is a current Kenosha Unified student at Tremper, they will be receiving support in their Trojan Times and from their current teachers. We also have everything you need right here! Below you will find many resources to help you developed a comprehensive, individualized schedule for the 2024-2025 school year. There are bullet points below to help guide you. As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to our student services department where you can reach our counselors who are here to help (262) 359-2218.
Please be sure to follow all steps to complete the registration process. The required step is in bold below.
Supports below include:
- Registration Directions with Assistant Principal Ms. Johnson
- This will walk you through step by step of how to fill out the course selection google form
- Registration Form
- All students must fill this form out. This is how we will know what class you want to take. If this form is not filled out by Thursday December 14th your counselor will choose for you based on your needed credits.
- This is a slideshow developed by each department with information specific to each grade level
- Course descriptions
- Again, this is specific to each grade level and gives you a deeper look in to the courses that we offer here at Tremper
- Things To Remember
- There is no need to go into Infinite Campus to register for your courses. The only required step for registration is filling out the Google Registration Form which are linked in the table below.
- If you do not fill out the form, your counselor will pick your classes. You will not be able to change the classes chosen for you. It is very important you complete the google form.
- Do not pick a class just because your friend is picking it or because of the teacher teaching the course. Teachers change courses all of the time. This would not guarantee you getting that teacher or being in the course with your friend.
- We choose what courses will run next year and how many sections of each course based on the courses you sign up for. This is why changing your courses next year in not typically possible.
- Make sure you are choosing the appropriate class for YOU.
If you are new to Kenosha Unified School District CLICK HERE for registration information.
|Class||Registration Directions||Registration Form||Course Descriptions|
|Current Freshmen||directions||Class of 2027||Sophomore Course Descriptions|
|Current Sophomores||directions||Class of 2026||Junior Course Descriptions|
|Current Juniors||directions||Class of 2025||Senior Course Descriptions|
Information From Our Departments
|Theatre||Social Studies||Tech Ed.||Family and Consumer Science|