Grades 6-12 Application for Full-Time Enrollment with Kenosha eSchool for the 2022-23 School Year
If you are interested in applying for full-time enrollment for the 2022-23 school year, please click the links below to read the information letter and complete the application:
Grades K-5 Application for Full-Time Enrollment with Kenosha eSchool for the 2022-23 School Year
Kenosha eSchool will be offering online elementary (K-5) for the 2022-23 school year.
2022-23 School Year–Middle and High School taking part-time courses with Kenosha eSchool
Grades 6-12: Registration Steps for Part-Time courses
- To create a New Student Account, click here.
- Once you are assigned a Login and Password, be sure to enter the account to make sure it is working.
- Print the Course Request Form and get the required signatures.
- Scan, mail, fax, or deliver the Course Request Form to our eSchool office or your school counselor. Once we receive your Course Request Form, you will be enrolled in Orientation during the next available time, and a notification will go to the email address listed in your eSchool student account. ***You must successfully complete Orientation before you can be enrolled with eSchool (full or part-time).
- Part-Time Students: Once you receive notification of your eSchool course start date, please complete the Part-Time eSchool Confirmation Form and return it to your counselor to make any schedule changes.
Students who have already created an online account can submit the signed Course Request Form. They do not need to create a new online account.