Elementary Students—Register for eSchool
Grades K-5 Registration
5/6/2020: We currently have a waitlist for full time enrollment for the 20-21 school year (all grades K-12).
Please submit the Elementary Enrollment Request to Kenosha eSchool to be added to the waitlist.
Middle and High School Students—Register for eSchool
- To create a New Student Account, click here.
- Once you are assigned a Login and Password, be sure to enter the account to make sure it is working.
- Print the Course Request Form and get the required signatures.
- Mail, fax, or deliver the Course Request Form to our eSchool office. Once we receive your Course Request Form, you will be enrolled in Orientation during the next available time, and a notification will go to the email address listed in your eSchool student account. ***You must successfully complete Orientation before you can be enrolled with eSchool (full or part time).
- Part Time Students: Once you receive notification of your eSchool course start date, please complete the Part-Time eSchool Confirmation Form and return it to your counselor to make any schedule changes.
Students who have already created an online account can submit the signed Course Request Form . They do not need to create a new online account.