For 8th Grade Students for 2024-2025 School Year
Welcome to Tremper High Schools 2024-2025 Registration. Our registration window for the current 8th graders from Wednesday, January 10th through Thursday, January 18th. We are here to help you every step of the way. You will be receiving some support at your current middle school when our counselor visits and through your current 8th grade counselor.
Below you will find many resources to help you developed a comprehensive, individualized schedule for the 2024-2025 school year. There are bullet points below to help guide you. As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to our student services department where you can reach our counselors who are here to help (262) 359-2218.
Please be sure to follow all steps to complete the registration process. The required step is in bold below.
Supports below include:
- Registration Directions with Assistant Principal Ms. Johnson
- This will walk you through step by step of how to fill out the course selection google form
- Registration Form
- All students must fill this form out. This is how we will know what class you want to take. If this form is not filled out by Thursday, January 18th, or your counselor will choose for you.
- This is a slideshow developed by each department with information specific to each grade level
- Course descriptions
- Again, this is specific to each grade level and gives you a deeper look in to the courses that we offer here at Tremper
- Things To Remember
- There is no need to go into Infinite Campus to register for your courses. The only required step for registration is filling out the Google Registration Form which are linked in the table below.
- If you do not fill out the form, your counselor will pick your classes. You will not be able to change the classes chosen for you. It is very important you complete the google form.
- Do not pick a class just because your friend is picking it or because of the teacher teaching the course. Teachers change courses all of the time. This would not guarantee you getting that teacher or being in the course with your friend.
- We choose what courses will run next year and how many sections of each course based on the courses you sign up for. This is why changing your courses next year in not typically possible.
- Make sure you are choosing the appropriate class for YOU.
|Current 8th Graders
|Class of 2028
|Freshmen Course Descriptions
Information From Our Departments
|Family and Consumer Science