SENIORS!! Need help with your FAFSA (Free application for Federal Student Aid)
Thursday, December 12th 6-8 pm @ Tremper Room 127
(Enter on West side doors 26 or 27)
All students who are seniors and interested in attending a 2 or 4 year college or university and need personal help should attend!
Get help in filling out all of your FAFSA forms which will be available from the Carthage experts in financial aid.
Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is preferred to insure availability of sufficient materials. If you have questions or have trouble with the registration link, call 262-359-2212 and leave your student’s full name, your full name, and student’s email.
You will need to bring:
1. Social Security Number (& alien registration number if you have one)
2. Dates: birth, death, marriage & divorce
3. 2018 W-2’s & tax returns
4. Most recent bank balances
5. Amounts of any other income
6. Value of any assets, like stocks, bonds & mutual funds