The Kenosha eSchool Program has been serving students since 2007. The eSchool Program offers full and part-time enrollment options for Kenosha Unified School District students in grades K-12.
The Kenosha eSchool Program, in partnership with Wisconsin eSchool Network, exists to utilize new and emerging technologies providing students access to high-quality standards-driven curriculum in an environment that is self-paced and accommodating to students’ varying physical locations, individualized plans, and time frames.
- The only K-12 virtual charter school in KUSD with more than 1,200 full- and part-time students enrolled each year.
- Individualized academic assistance to K-12 students with flexibility in enrollment and scheduling with 24/7 access to coursework from any internet location.
- Online education options for students looking for a non-traditional school experience with the opportunity for students to gain valuable online experience in preparation for college or career.
- In addition to core and elective courses that meet state and local standards, honors and AP high school courses are also offered.
- Rigorous, nationally recognized curriculum supported by certified teachers as well as a counselor, teacher consultant and special education teacher.