Waitlist for the current 22/23 School Year
**Please note that we currently have a waitlist for full-time enrollments (grades K-12). Some part-time options may still be available for Grades 6-12. Please see the Part-Time Enrollment for 22/23 School year on this page for registration information.
To add a Grade 6-12 student to the waitlist for full-time for the 2022-23 school year, please click the link below and complete the application.
Grades K-5 Application for Full-Time Enrollment with Kenosha eSchool Program for the 2022-23 School Year
To add an elementary student to the waitlist for full-time for the 2022-23 school year, please click the link below and complete the application.
2022-23 School Year–Middle and High School taking part-time courses with Kenosha eSchool
Grades 6-12: Registration Steps for Part-Time courses
- To create a New Student Account, click here.
- Once you are assigned a Login and Password, be sure to enter the account to make sure it is working.
- Print the Course Request Form and get the required signatures.
- Scan, mail, fax, or deliver the Course Request Form to our eSchool office or your school counselor. Once we receive your Course Request Form, you will be enrolled in Orientation during the next available time, and a notification will go to the email address listed in your eSchool student account. ***You must successfully complete Orientation before you can be enrolled with eSchool (full or part-time).
- Part-Time Students: Once you receive notification of your eSchool course start date, please complete the Part-Time eSchool Confirmation Form and return it to your counselor to make any schedule changes.
Students who have already created an online account can submit the signed Course Request Form. They do not need to create a new online account.