2023-24 School Year–Middle and High School taking part-time courses with Kenosha eSchool
Grades 6-12: Registration Steps for Part-Time courses
- To create a New Student Account, click here.
- Once you are assigned a Login and Password, be sure to enter the account to make sure it is working.
- Print the Course Request Form and get the required signatures.
- Scan, mail, fax, or deliver the Course Request Form to our eSchool office or your school counselor. Once we receive your Course Request Form, you will be enrolled in Orientation during the next available time, and a notification will go to the email address listed in your eSchool student account. ***You must successfully complete Orientation before you can be enrolled with eSchool (full or part-time).
- Part-Time Students: Once you receive notification of your eSchool course start date, please complete the Part-Time eSchool Confirmation Form and return it to your counselor to make any schedule changes.
Students who have already created an online account can submit the signed Course Request Form. They do not need to create a new online account.
12/8/2023 Full Courses
- AP Courses Full for the Remainder of the 2023-24 school year–Includes: AP English Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, and AP US History
- High School English Full for Quarters 1 & 2—Includes: Survey of Literature Reg/Honors, World Literature Reg/Honors, American Literature Reg/Honors, Gothic Lit, Mythology & Folklore, Creative Writing
- High School PE/Health Full for Semester 1 & 2—Includes: Personal Fitness, Fitness Lifestyle Design, Physical Education 3, Life Management Skills (Health)
- High School Social Studies Full for Quarter 1, 2, & 3—Includes: Economics Regular/Honors, Sociology, US Government & Politics Regular/Honors, US History, World History