Registration will ONLY be available online this year. Learn more at kusd.edu/registration. Those who do not have access to a computer or need assistance with registration should make an in-person appointment by completing this form or calling 262-359-7000. Anyone needing technical assistance with accessing online registration (e.g. password retrieval, etc.) should contact their school building or the Online Registration Helpdesk at 262-359-8910.
Schools will communicate other virtual events, such as Open House, Gear Up, welcome back events, pictures, yearbook distribution, Chromebook/Hotspot distribution, etc., as details are finalized.
|Blessings in a Backpack Donation||Help Harborside provide food for children in need at Jefferson Elementary|
|KUSD Background Check||Are you planning to chaperone an event? Please complete the background check here|
|KUSD Chaperone Acknowledgement Form||Are you planning to chaperone an event? Please complete the Chaperone Acknowledgement Form here|
|July 25, 2020|| Class of 2020 |
Virtual Graduation Ceremony
Starting at 5:00 pm the virtual graduation ceremony will be available by clicking here.
|Due July 27, 2020||Please complete all registration electronically by clicking here. If you prefer to receive it in paper form please call the Harborside Office at (262) 359-8400.|
- Learn more about Harborside – Watch this video!
- Harborside Students present the Keynote Speech at the 2016 EL National Conference
- Harborside Walk to the Post Office 2018
- Harborside/EL Walk to the Post Office – Vimeo
- Harborside Post Office March – YouTube
- Mr. Haithcock accepting the 2019 EL Silverberg Leadership Award
- Pirate Pete Enjoying Quarantine
- Class of 2020 Slideshow
- 2020 8th Grade Slideshow