Are you interested in learning more about Harborside and how to become a student here?
Learn more about Harborside – Watch this video!
Take a 3D tour of Harborside and meet the staff – Click HERE
Return 2020 Bus Safety Video from KUSD – click here
Return 2020 School Safety Video from KUSD – Click here
|Blessings in a Backpack Donation||Help Harborside provide food for children in need at Jefferson Elementary|
|KUSD Background Check||Are you planning to chaperone an event? Please complete the background check here|
|KUSD Chaperone Acknowledgement Form||Are you planning to chaperone an event? Please complete the Chaperone Acknowledgement Form here|
|2020-2021 Harborside Registration Forms||Please complete all registration electronically by clicking here. If you prefer to receive it in paper form please call the Harborside Office at (262) 359-8400.|
|2020-2021 School Supply List||Click here to view the Middle School and High School supply lists. |
|2020-2021 Harborside Newsletter||Click here to view the Harborside Newsletter|
|January 22, 2021||No School for Students|
|January 25, 2021||All students return to in-person or virtual learning choice for Quarter 3|
|March 4, 2021||PTSO Cold Stone Creamery Fundraiser|
Click here for information.
|Bowling Club Information||Informational Flyer here|
Club Dates here
Permission Form here
- Learn more about Harborside – Watch this video!
- Harborside Students present the Keynote Speech at the 2016 EL National Conference
- Harborside Walk to the Post Office 2018
- Harborside/EL Walk to the Post Office – Vimeo
- Harborside Post Office March – YouTube
- Mr. Haithcock accepting the 2019 EL Silverberg Leadership Award
- Pirate Pete Enjoying Quarantine
- Class of 2020 Slideshow
- 2020 8th Grade Slideshow
- Harborside Class of 2020 Virtual Graduation