- Medication Authorization / FORMULARIO AUTORIZACIÓN DE MEDICAMENTOS
- Pre-arranged Absence form / Ausencia Pre-Programada
- Transportation Form for Parent driving student to extra curricular activity
- Student Transportation authorization for students to ride with other students/parent designee
- Student Transportation Agreement for students to drive themselves
- Community Service Hours Log
- Harborside High School Supply List (PDF)
- Harborside Middle School Supply List – English (PDF)
- Harborside Middle School Supply List – Spanish (PDF)
Visit the Harborside Academy PTSO page for fundraiser and other information.
Teacher Office Hours
Office hours allow students the opportunity to connect with their teachers regarding missing assignments, further clarification or explanation, and/or a quiet space to work.
They are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 2:30-3:15.
Infinite Campus Parent Portal and Parent Portal FAQs
Visit the KUSD Infinite Campus page, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal User Guide and the Infinite Campus Parent Portal – FAQs links.
Do you want to access the parent portal on a mobile device? See page 3 of the user guide.
KUSD Background Check for Volunteers and Chaperones
Are you planning to volunteer or chaperone an event? There are two KUSD requirements.
- Please complete the Background Check.
- Are you planning to chaperone an event? Please complete the Chaperone Acknowledgement Form.
Background checks may take up to three weeks to finalize.