We are a Parent, Teacher, Student Organization
Our main purpose is to work with the school in providing fundraising events to assist students in raising money for their ELOB accounts. Money raised and deposited in their accounts will help offset the cost for 8th Grade Washington DC trip and Senior Projects. In addition we sponsor other activities throughout the year.
Harborside PTSO does not charge a fee to be a member. Please consider joining us and being a part of your child’s school experience!
PTSO Fundraiser Opportunities for Harborside Students:
If you would like more information about a fundraiser, please look here to see who is the chair of each fundraiser.
Poinsettia Fundraiser – click here for more information.
Help out the PTSO by participating in Dining Fundraisers! See the Harborside Home Page “Upcoming Events” for dates and information.
2019-20 PTSO Board Members
- President – Joe Minneci firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Jon Henningfield email@example.com
- Secretary – Kristin Torres firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Treasurer – Matt Krauter email@example.com
- Co-Treasurer – Miya Kressin firstname.lastname@example.org