KUSD Summer Programs
It’s Spelling Bee time! Students in grades 3-5 have the opportunity to participate in the Nash Spelling Bee. This year’s bee will have a virtual format. Follow the instructions in the information letter to create an account for your speller. Good luck!
Check out the Nash Scientific Digital Museum created by Ms. Engen’s 5th grade researchers. They researched, created, photographed and wrote about different biomes and the animals that live in each.
Important Dates To Remember
*** Click on the event for more info (when applicable) ***
- Wednesday, March 3rd – Evening Conferences
- Thursday, March 4th – EARLY RELEASE FOR STUDENTS (12:00/12:10 pm)
- Thursday, March 4th – Afternoon/Evening Conferences
- Friday, March 5th – NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
- Friday, March 5th – AM Conferences
- Thursday April 1st – NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
- Friday April 2nd – Sunday April 11th – Spring Break/DISTRICT CLOSED
- Tuesday, April 13th: Virtual PTA Meeting @ 6:30 PM
Please use the screening procedures for students document below to determine whether or not to send your child to school. This same document is what the district utilizes to determine if a student should be sent home from school.