Infinite Campus Parent Portal – Progress, Attendance, Important School Documents
Prioritize school attendance when planning appointments and family vacations. School First Information
- Call 262-359-2159 to report your child’s absence. If leaving a message include your name, date and time, child’s first & last name, grade & symptoms or reason for absence.
- 2021-2022 Covid Student Symptoms Flowchart.
- KUSD Website Sick Day Guidelines Sick Day Guidelines Brochure
- Plan Ahead – If you know your child will be absent fill out the Pre-Arranged Absence Form (Espanol) & send it to the teacher.
- School Attendance – A Shared Responsibility
- Steps for chronic absences. KUSD protocol for chronic attendance, tardy & truancy concerns.
Signing Students In Late or Out Early
- Either send a note with your child or call (262-359-2104) to report your name, who will be picking your child up and the reason for the early pick up. Pull up to the front of the school (flagpole area). Either stay in your car or come to the door and we will bring your child out to you. Students will be called from class when you arrive & contact the office. For safety reasons, you must be on the child’s emergency contact list to be eligible to take the student with you.
- Breakfast & lunch are FREE for ALL students this year. Note: If your students only chooses milk and does not take a whole lunch the cost of the milk ($ .35) will be deducted from the student lunch account.
- 21-22 Lunch Menu
- My School Bucks – Set up your student lunch account if needed.
I Need Tech Help!
- I am supposed to be on a virtual meet with my child’s teacher and can’t get in. Email teacher directly, s/he will see your email message or call the main office at 262-359-2104.
- Infinite Campus or computer problems? Call the Parent Helpdesk at 262-359-7711. Leave a message if there is no answer.
- KUSD Technology Resources for Families