HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
The Book Fair Committee of the PTA would like to thank everyone who participated in the BOGO Book Fair. Because of the success of our first two fairs, Scholastic gave us the opportunity to host this fair where the profits went back to the students in the form of free books. Many students took part in this event and were able to stock up on summer reading books. Thank you for your support of our book fairs throughout the year!
- May 28 – 5th Grade Picture will be taken in the afternoon! All 5th graders wear a white shirt/dark bottoms.
- May 29 – PTA Meeting 6:00PM Library WE NEED ALL OFFICES FILLED! Officers will be elected at this meeting and we don’t have anyone nominated as Treasurer! We cannot run a PTA without all offices filled so please consider this opportunity. See attachment for roles. PTA ROLES
- June 6 – Field Day AM Grades 3,4,5 PM grades K,1,2
- June 11 – 5th Grade Celebration, 6PM (doors open 5:30)
- June 12 – Last day of school, early release, no lunch served.