Thank you to our PTA for hosting the Family Fall Fun Night and to everyone who helped out to make this a great success! We hope you had fun and if you missed it be sure to attend next year!
It’s Conference Time!
- October 23-25 Parent Teacher Conferences. Be sure to visit the Book Fair during conferences!
- Would you like to volunteer at the Book Fair? Click here – thank you ahead of time for your help!
- October 24 Early Release 12:46PM, NO LUNCH SERVED, please bring a snack or cold lunch this day.
- October 25 NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS.
- November 1st – NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS, end of quarter.
- November 11th – Club’s Choice Pick Up
- November 15th 6-8PM – Movie night in the gym!
- November 20th – PTA Meeting, 6:30 Library
- November 27th – Early Release 12:46PM – NO LUNCHES SERVED, please bring cold lunch or snack.
- November 28-29 – No School, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!:
Join the PTA! Every little bit of help you can offer will benefit our school! PTA website
Note about safety measures and our school entrance: School Safety Entrance Letter
Do you want to volunteer, be a classroom guest or chaperone? You will be required to fill out the background check, which needs to be updated every 5 years. Please plan ahead if you know there are classroom events you would like to attend, allowing a 2 week window for approval: Click here for the link.
Download the box tops app and scan your store receipt to gain points for our school. Points=$$$$ It’s that easy!! Click here for the website to get started! Our zip code is 53158.
Interested in Spirit Wear? Click here.