May Focus = Courage
The mission of Pleasant Prairie Elementary School, a diverse learning community, is to build a strong foundation for all students to reach their highest potential by providing quality instruction, challenging opportunities, and building principles of character in a welcoming environment. The Pleasant Prairie Promise
Register for KUSD Summer Programs (tennis, baseball, softball, swimming, etc.)
- 27 District Half Day – No Lunch served.
- 30 Memorial Day – No School.
- 2 PPE Sports Day
- 6 SAVE THE DATE! 6-7PM 5th Grade Celebration in person in the gym.
- 7 5th Grade Parent Picnic 1-2PM. Voluntary.
- 8 Half Day -Last day of school. Have a wonderful summer break everyone! 😎
- 20 Summer School Starts. 8AM-12:10PM
Register for the 22-23 School Year. Click on the link for all the info. you need. Any new student , including siblings not currently enrolled, will require submission of all initial registration documents. Birth certificate & proof of residency. If you need assistance please call the Helpdesk at 262-359-7700.
NEW & FREE! KUSD Student & Family Assistance Program (SFAP)
“Start Each Week with Character”😊 Wear character shirts or school colors the first school day of the week!
PPE Virtual Information and Schedules (when necessary)
Note: Parent pick & up drop off times: 8:40AM drop off in front (flagpole side). Pick Up in front (by flagpole) – 3:50 & 12:42 (half days). No parking in lots during drop off/pick up. Walkers please fill our walker form.
- New to PPE? Click Here to Get Started
- 21-22 SCHOOL NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE (past newsletters & student news)
- 2021-2022 SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST Students bring a little bit to school at a time.
- Interested in Spirit Wear? Click here.
- 21-22 Instructional Calendar (general K-12 calendar) Spanish
- 21-22 Elementary Calendar (conferences, half days) Spanish
- 22-23 Instructional Calendar (general, K-12) Espanol
- 22-23 Elementary Calendar (conferences, half days) Espanol
- Better Together 2021-22_English – Approved by the Board of Education 6/15/21
- Better Together 2021-22_Spanish – Approved by the Board of Education 6/15/21