Let the Spark of Learning Glow!
The mission of Pleasant Prairie Elementary School, a diverse learning community, is to build a strong foundation for all students to reach their highest potential by providing quality instruction, challenging opportunities, and building principles of character in a welcoming environment.
CHIPOTLE NIGHT WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 4-8PM
WEEKLY SCHOOL SPIRIT DAY=MONDAY or the first day of the week we’re together .“Start the Week with Character”😊
Note: Parent pick & up drop off times: 8:40AM drop off in front (flagpole side). PIck Up in front parent pick up line – 3:50 & 12:42 (half days). No parking in lots during drop off/pick up. Walkers please fill our walker form.
- 18-22 Scholastic Book Fair – In Person & Online.
- 20 4:30-7PM Parent-Teacher Conferences. 4-8PM CHIPOTLE FUNDRAISER, IT’S EASY!
- 21 12:50 Release – Half Day, No Lunch Served. PT Conferences 1:30-7PM.
- 22 No School For Students. PT Conferences 8-10AM
- 26 Make Up Picture Day. Online link (code 7325SC21) Picture Order Form 😎
- 29 End of 1st Quarter – No School For Students. TRUNK OR TREAT 6-7:30PM (PPE families) SIGN UP HERE.
- 5 1:30-6 Pick up pretzel orders at school in back (off Wilmot Rd) Pretzel pick up information.
- Rain Date for Trunk or Treat. 6-7:30PM
- New to PPE? Click Here to Get Started
- 21-22 SCHOOL NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE (past newsletters & student news)
- 2021-2022 SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST Students bring a little bit to school at a time.
- Interested in Spirit Wear? Click here.
- 21-22 Instructional Calendar (general K-12 calendar) Spanish
- 21-22 Elementary Calendar (conferences, half days) Spanish
- Better Together 2021-22_English – Approved by the Board of Education 6/15/21
- Better Together 2021-22_Spanish – Approved by the Board of Education 6/15/21