Students enter the building at 8:05 A.M. and exit at 3:10 P.M. All students are dismissed at 12:06 P.M. on Fridays.
If your child is going to be late and wishes to have a hot lunch on that day, you must call the school office by 8:45 A.M.. If you cannot call before 8:45 A.M., please send a cold lunch to school with your child. In all cases please try calling the school as soon as possible.
3. All K-5 students are dismissed on the west side (playground side) of the building. PreK-4 students are dismissed in the front entrance. The east circular drive by the office is reserved for bus and day care vans only.
4. The breakfast program starts at 7:35 a.m. and ends at 8:05 a.m. The students come in the back door (west side) that is located on the playground side of the building.
5. The child’s parents or guardians should call the school office as early in the morning as possible so that the absence is excused. Feel free to leave a message on the school’s answering machine. If it’s not possible to contact the school office the day of absence please call the office as soon as possible.
6. The lost and found box is located near the school office. Check with office staff if looking for valuables and small items.
7. One carton of milk is $0.35 for students in grades K-5.
8. A single meal ticket costs $2.70. Students use debit cards and money should be deposited into their accounts. The same debit card is used for milk.
9. Money can be added to your student’s lunch ticket by either sending a check or money to school with your child or going to MySchoolBucks.com and follow the instructions there.
10. School Store Hours: After school from: 3:10 – 3:30 p.m.
11. Rather than calling the office please listen to local radio stations WGTD (91.1FM), WRJN (1400 AM), WLIP (1050 AM), WIIL (95.1 FM), or cable channel 20. You may also find school closing information on the Kenosha Unified School District’s home page. In the event that school is closed, the radio stations will be notified prior to 5:45 A.M. and appropriate announcements will be made.
12. You may call 359-SNOW (7669) to see if schools are closed.