Instructional Practices & Programs at PPE
- Morning Meeting
- Second Step Social-Emotional Curriculum 4K-5.
- Lexia Core 5 Program
- Math Bridges Curriculum
- Guided Reading Reading/Writing Workshop Model
- Phonics Grades K-5 Lesson example.
- Social Studies – “My World”
- Science – Amplify
- Zones of Regulation
- Elementary Grading for Learning Espanol
- Wisconsin State Standards for Learning: English Language Arts (ELA) Math Science Social Studies KUSD Standards
Student Support Programs
- Language Acquisition Program (LAP) also known as ELL. Contact Paula Stachow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Talent Development KUSD Talent Dev Program Guide
- Student Support Services (Special Education, 504, Intervention, Counseling)
Reading Student Test Results
School Safety – The ALiCE Protocol
- ALiCE is an easy to remember acronym that stands for Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate. ALiCE was developed by Greg Crane, law enforcement officer and security consultant, to keep his wife’s (an elementary school principal) school safe after the events of Columbine. ALICE was the very first training program in the country that provided staff and students with optional responses in response to a suspicious intruder.
- Click HERE to the ALiCE website for more information about this program.