The Kenosha School of Technology Enhanced Curriculum Governance Board will ensure academic accountability, administrative responsibility, and financial security, relevant to Career Readiness skills and technological learning environments for the students, staff, families, and the greater community of the school.
The Kenosha School of Technology Enhanced Curriculum Governance Board will ensure the integrity of the school through evaluation, leadership, and financial responsibility.
KTEC Governance Board Members
- President: Mr. Steve Davis
- Vice President: Mr. Randy Czarnecki
- Secretary: Mrs. Renetta Patterson
- Board Member: Mr. Joe Bresloff
- Board Member: Mrs. Porsha Jasper
- Board Member: Mr. Lawrence Kirby
- Board Member: Mrs. Peggy Schofield