- Public charter school focused on Future Readiness Skills and science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education, with traditional curriculum enhanced through technology and project-based learning.
- Local, national, and global partnerships offer students real-world experiences.
- State-of-the-art Innovation Lab affords students hands-on learning.
- In collaboration with Snap-on Inc. and NC3, students participate in the Tool for Life program where students learn tool identification, safety, and application.
- Project Lead the Way curriculum is integrated into all grade levels, providing project-based, hands-on learning using the engineering design process.
- LEGO™ Robotics is taught in grades K-5 and helps students learn teamwork, analytical and critical thinking, risk-taking, communication, comprehension, brainstorming, evaluating, and reasoning skills.
- Grade-level intervention time is embedded throughout the day through the implementation of the school’s Reading Lab in order to meet the needs of all students by working together.