- Bose Elementary School is committed to keeping every student’s academic and social-emotional needs at the heart of our work through a strong partnership between school, families and our community.
- Crew structure connects students with peers and learning targets throughout the day and celebrates the growth of students on a monthly basis.
- Award-winning Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS) school that provides social and emotional learning to help all
- Character values and habits of learning instilled through lessons include integrity, responsibility, collaboration, quality, perseverance and kindness.
- Emphasis on technology, extracurricular activities and early education to ensure students are engaged early and stay engaged.
- School Colors…… Green & Yellow
- School Mascot….. Bobcat
- Number of Students…… 270
- Total number of Staff….. 40
- Total number of Teachers…. 25
- Grades Early Education through Fifth Grade
- Total number of items in Library….. 11,391
Character Values and Habits of Learning
I have a strong spirit. I can make good choices regardless of recognition.
- I can make wise choices for myself and for my community.
- I can admit when I make mistakes and fix them.
- I can be truthful and respectful.
- I can demonstrate honesty about my learning.
I can demonstrate responsibility in all settings.
- I can be on time and prepared for learning.
- I can listen and follow directions.
- I can make good choices everywhere.
I know small acts can make a big difference
- I can empathize with others by listening and showing concern
- I can demonstrate kindness through my words
- I can take actions that show I care for others in my community.
- I can be respectful towards others even when we disagree.
HABITS OF LEARNING
I can engage constructively with others to create quality work that impacts a common goal.
- I can help others and ask for help when needed.
- I can participate with others by doing my part.
I can use feedback and reflection to produce my best work.
- I can use time efficiently.
- I can create multiple revisions
- I can use academic language in my work and conversations.
I can keep trying until I am successful.
- I can take risks in spite of obstacles.
- I can set goals and monitor my progress.
- I can use revision strategies to improve my work and actions.
- I can work until I am proud of my quality product.