- School Colors…… Green & Yellow
- School Mascot….. Bobcat
- Number of Students…… 409
- Total number of Staff….. 53
- Total number of Teachers…. 30
- Grades Early Education through Fifth Grade
- Speech Impact
- Total number of items in Library….. 17,543
BOSE ELEMENTARY CHARACTER VALUES AND HABITS OF LEARNING
I have a strong spirit. I can make good choices regardless of recognition.
- I can make wise choices for myself and for my community.
- I can admit when I make mistakes and fix them.
- I can be truthful and respectful.
- I can demonstrate honesty about my learning.
I can demonstrate responsibility in all settings.
- I can be on time and prepared for learning.
- I can listen and follow directions.
- I can make good choices everywhere.
HABITS OF LEARNING
I can engage constructively with others to create quality work that impacts a common goal.
- I can help others and ask for help when needed.
- I can participate with others by doing my part.
I can use feedback and reflection to produce my best work.
- I can use time efficiently.
- I can create multiple revisions
- I can use academic language in my work and conversations.
I can keep trying until I am successful.
- I can take risks in spite of obstacles.
- I can set goals and monitor my progress.
- I can use revision strategies to improve my work and actions.
- I can work until I am proud of my quality product.