The Brompton School Governance Board is the governing panel for the Brompton School. The Governance Board works to support the educational philosophy of The Brompton School and conducts all activities consistent with the mission to manage, operate, guide, direct and promote The Brompton School. The Governance Board is incorporated as a Wisconsin nonstock, nonprofit corporation and all donations to the Board are tax-deductible.
The Brompton Governance Board oversees the attainment of educational outcomes of The Brompton School and ensures that the school is in compliance with this charter contract and the mission of The Brompton School. The Brompton Governance Board will assist in securing grant monies and other sources of revenue to maintain and expand the capabilities of the school, approve the annual school budget, build community relations and make policies that govern the operations of the school. The Brompton Governance Board will be accountable to the KUSD Board of Education in seeing that the district policies, rules and academic standards are adhered to and maintained.
The Governance Board is currently comprised of the following nine voting members: two parent representatives, two Gateway Technical College representatives, three community members, and one school teacher from The Brompton School. The Principal of the Brompton School also serves as a non-voting member of the Board.
Members of the Governance Board serve three-year terms, and may be re-elected or re-appointed for additional terms as provided by the Governance Board Bylaws.
The current Governance Board is as follows:
- Annie Fredriksson-Former KUSD Employee (Term Expires 6/2025)
- Cheryl Kothe – Former KUSD Employee (Term Expires 6/2024)
- Jolene Schneider – Former KUSD Employee (Term Expires 6/2026)
- Mike Easton – Parent Member- Lawyer (Term Expires 6/2025)
- Kelly Reeser – Parent Member- Healthcare Provider (Term Expires 6/2024)
- Jen Matera – KUSD Educator (Term Expires 6/2026)
- Dottie Maccanelli – KUSD Educator (Term Expires 6/2025)
- Angela Konicki – Brompton Teacher Representative
2023-2024 Executive Board
President – Annie Fredriksson
Vice-President – Jolene Schneider
Treasurer – Kelly Reeser
Secretary – Dottie Maccanelli
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the main office.