Pull close to the orange cones for pick up. Pass other cars by going toward the yellow cones.
Our number one priority is our student’s safety, and for this reason, we are asking for your patience as we dismiss students following required safety guidelines set by the district. Especially until we know all of your cars and authorized people to pick up your children by sight, it may take a few minutes longer. We will do our best to dismiss all students as quickly and safely as possible. Classrooms must remain separated in the school and are not allowed to mix classes during the day or on school grounds. This includes sibling and neighbor groups. For this reason, students must remain in classroom until their names are called. They will exit out the door that they enter. If you would like to walk up and walk your children home, please just walk to door 3 and let them know and they will call for your children to come out. We will direct cars to fill the entire circle, and beginning at 3:10 will call for children in order of the first car in the circle. Students designated to walk home will be dismissed at 3:10 and will be supervised crossing the street by a staff member. Please stay in your cars, there will be staff members outside to walk students safely to their cars. This is vital for our student’s safety. Parking on the street is not permitted by the city, but you may park in the side parking lot nearest the gym, and come up to door 1 if you need to talk to school staff or drop something off to the office. Just ring the bell at door 1. If you are late picking up your child (after 3:25), your child will be taken to the office, we will call you, and you will need to park in the side parking lot and come up to door 1 and ring the bell to pick them up. Please call the office if you have any questions or concerns about pick up or anything else. Thank you
Families new to KUSD or returning families who have moved can finalize registration by showing proof of residency via Zoom or an in-person appointment by completing this form or calling 262-359-7000. Those who do not have access to a computer or need assistance with the registration process should make an in-person appointment. Returning families who have not moved do not need to show proof of residency.
Las familias nuevas en KUSD o las familias que regresan y que se han mudado pueden finalizar el registro mostrando un comprobante de residencia a través de Zoom o una cita en persona completando este formulario o llamando al 262-359-7000. Aquellos que no tienen acceso a una computadora o necesitan ayuda con el proceso de registro deben hacer una cita en persona. Las familias que regresan y no se han mudado no necesitan mostrar prueba de residencia.
Welcome Back! Here are some important reminders:
- Students can be dropped off starting at 8:00am in the drop off circle. Please do not send them early or try to drop off students early. Parents must stay in the car with their students until 8:00. Students will not be allowed to play outside before or after school, and must go directly to their designated line up area as soon as they get on school grounds. There will be signs and staff members to guide you.
- Dismissal is at 3:10pm Monday-Thursday, and 12:05pm on Fridays.
- Students must arrive at school wearing an optional clean mask and the approved school uniform everyday. Please see our About page for details on the uniform.
- It is very important that students bring their FULLY CHARGED Chromebooks to school EVERY DAY. We do not have extras and students will be working with them throughout their school day.
Please email email@example.com or call us at 262-359-6250 with any questions and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
¡Bienvenido de nuevo! Aquí hay algunos recordatorios importantes:
- Se puede dejar a los estudiantes a partir de las 8:00 am en el círculo para dejar a los estudiantes. Por favor, no los envíe temprano ni trate de dejar a los estudiantes temprano. Los padres deben permanecer en el automóvil con sus estudiantes hasta las 8:00. A los estudiantes no se les permitirá jugar afuera antes o después de la escuela, y deben ir directamente a su área de formación designada tan pronto como lleguen a la propiedad escolar. Habrá letreros y miembros del personal para guiarlo.
- La salida es a las 3:10 pm de lunes a jueves y a las 12:05 pm los viernes.
- Los estudiantes deben llegar a la escuela con una máscara limpia opcional y el uniforme escolar aprobado todos los días. Consulte nuestra página Acerca de para obtener detalles sobre el uniforme.
- Es muy importante que los estudiantes traigan sus Chromebooks COMPLETAMENTE CARGADOS a la escuela TODOS LOS DÍAS. No tenemos extras y los estudiantes trabajarán con ellos durante el día escolar.
Envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org o llámenos al 262-359-6250 con cualquier pregunta y nos comunicaremos con usted lo antes posible.
School Day Hours
Horario de Clases