Visit our PTA on their new website at whittierpta.org !
The Whittier PTA…
- Provides funds to supplement the school’s budget.
- Works with the school to continually improve the tools and technology available to our kids.
- Sponsors many fun and enriching events during the school year. Some include:
- Ice Cream Social
- Fall Festival*
- Book & Movie Nights*
- Winter Family Dance*
- Bike Night
- Is a volunteer organization, and can always use your help
All meetings are held at 6:00 PM on the second Monday of each month in the Whittier Library.
How can you help?
- Join the PTA!
- Join us at our school functions!
- Attend a PTA meeting!
- Become a volunteer!
Campus Life Coordinator
Silent Fundraising Coordinator
Book Fair Coordinator
Scholarship Committee Coordinator
Spirit Wear Coordinator
The Whittier PTA Membership
Do you have time to help with various events on our Whittier campus? We are in need of help with the following:
- Classroom Representatives
- Scholastic Book Fairs
- Book & Movie Nights
- Fall Festival
- Winter Family Dance
- Reflections Program
What is your story?
- Are you artistic?
- Are you musical?
- Can you build things?
- Can you secure resources for our projects here at Whittier?
Whatever your story, you do have a talent that would be beneficial to our PTA family! Please sign up now to help out with our various projects throughout the year.
*If you said yes to anything above, and have signed up for any of our various events, you are able to sign up to become a Whittier PTA Member without paying a membership fee! The membership fee otherwise is $8.00 per person, or $15.00 per couple.
Proposed Whittier Elementary School PTA 2018-2019 Budget (coming soon!)