Important Dates to Remember
- January 24th – End of Quarter 2 – No School for Students
- February 7th – Sweet Heart Ball 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- February 10th – 100th Day of School
- February 19th – VSA Meeting 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- February 26th, 27th, & 28th – Student Led Conferences
- February 27th – Early release for students @ 12:46 pm
- February 28th – No School for Students
- March 2nd – 4th/5th School Black History Bee
- March 4th – District Black History Bee 9:30 am @ Mahone
- March 18th – VSA Meeting 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- March 26th – Six Flags Reading Logs are Due
- March 27th – End of Quarter 3 – No School for Students
- April 8th – K/2 Spring Concert
- April 10th – 19th – Spring Break – No School
Six Flags Read to Succeed
Register your student at sixflags.com/books using the code QB6TX
Read for 6 hours or 360 minutes and enter your child’s reading into the website listed above.
All minutes must be entered by March 26, 2020.
Tickets will be handed out with fourth quarter report cards in June.
For frequent updates, photos and more, be sure to like our Facebook page!