|KUSD is seeking voluntary feedback from all students and parents/guardians. This information will be helpful to site-based teams in their future decision-making and will allow us to grow and improve at each of our schools. This survey asks your opinion on how you feel the school is doing in regards to educating your child.
Please access the Parent/Guardian Satisfaction Survey before March 11 to complete a survey for each school your children attend. Example: A family with a child at Brass and a child at Lincoln should take the survey twice, once for each building.
Should you have questions regarding this survey, please contact Mrs. Geyer.
Important Dates to Remember
- February 26th, 27th, & 28th – Student Led Conferences
- February 27th – Early release for students @ 12:46 pm
- February 28th – No School for Students
- March 2nd – 4th/5th School Black History Bee
- March 4th – District Black History Bee 9:30 am @ Mahone
- March 11th – Last day to submit the KUSD parent survey
- March 18th – VSA Meeting 5:30 – 6:30 pm
- March 26th – Six Flags Reading Logs are Due
- March 27th – End of Quarter 3 – No School for Students
- April 2nd – K/2 Spring Concert
- April 10th – 19th – Spring Break – No School
Six Flags Read to Succeed
Register your student at sixflags.com/books using the code QB6TX
Read for 6 hours or 360 minutes and enter your child’s reading into the website listed above.
All minutes must be entered by March 26, 2020.
Tickets will be handed out with fourth quarter report cards in June.
For frequent updates, photos and more, be sure to like our Facebook page!