Below is KUSD's approved Return 2020 plan:
Updates other than grammatical changes made 12/9/20
- Pg. 31 Add note about FFCRA expiring 12/31/20
- Pg. 32 Updated to align with the new 10 day quarantine rule with monitoring for symptoms for days 11-14 we will follow beginning 12/14/20
- Pg. 34 Updated with note about FFCRA expiring 12/31/20
- Page 42 Updated to align with current meal program offerings
- Page 44 Updated Educator Effectiveness section to align with waiver request and what may still occur in the 2020-21 school year to carry over to next year
Technology Resources for Families
Click the button below for information regarding the district's technical support being offered for the 1:1 Device Program (i.e. Chromebooks, devices and hotspots).
- How to view your virtual or in-person choice in Infinite Campus
- Social emotional learning modules for parents/guardians:
- Informational fliers from Return 2020 plan:
- Close Contact Procedures - English and Spanish
- Enhanced procedures - English and Spanish
- Elementary schedule - English and Spanish
- Indicators that lead to virtual learning - English and Spanish
- Middle school schedule - English and Spanish
- High school schedule - English and Spanish
- Staff sick procedures - English and Spanish
- Student sick procedures - English and Spanish
- Virtual learning tips for parents/guardians - English and Spanish
- Virtual learner meals - English and Spanish
- Face mask requirements for students
- Kenosha County testing sites:
- Face Masks/Coverings:
- Cloth face coverings in schools English and Spanish
- How to use disposable face coverings English and Spanish
- How to use reusable face coverings English and Spanish
- Video - For Kids: Why Do I Have To Wear a Face Mask?
- Video - How To Wear A Mask In School
- Video - Wear a Mask to Protect You and Your Friends - For Young Adults
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Test Results or Exposure and Next Steps
KUSD COVID-19 Statistics
Charts are updated at least a few times each week, and more frequently to the best of our ability when positive cases are reported by Kenosha County Division of Health. Charts may or may not be updated on the weekend, the date above indicatees the last date of updating.
- Not all in-person cases will result in a schoolwide notification. For example, student A was not in school for a week but then tests positive, thus not impacting anyone at that location.
- Families will only receive emails/calls when positive cases impact others based on exposure dates received from the Kenosha County Division of Health. If a positive case noted below does not result in students and staff being considered close contacts who need to self-quarantine, the district will not be sending emails/calls about the case.
* The statistics below are now available in a new tabbed format. Please click on the tabs below to view each chart.