We Are a Family at PPE!
Working together as one to do this thing called parenting, raising our children to be the best version of themselves with our support!
Thank you for all of your Volunteering! We are a special place because of you!
See what the PPE PTA does for all students… click here.
School is a great place for children but it becomes even better with the help of parents. Parents come in and volunteer because they want to make that special connection with children. They want a better school experience not only for their child, but others as well, and with their help we can do all the “extras” that make things go smooth, look nice and put that personal touch of something special. Thank you to all parents that come in to lend that helping hand or work behind the scenes to help out just as much! You are priceless!
Getting off to a great start…
With all the events and happenings of a school we will do our best to communicate. Here are the common ways to stay connected:
- School Web Site…. this site is updated frequently and has many forms that you can print and send in!
- Facebook…. “Like Pleasant Prairie Elementary School and get inside perspectives of the school and important updates and reminders.
- Staff Websites… all staff will now have websites that allow you to know more of who they are, their contact information, their schedules and resources for parents. Search by the tabs on top called “Teachers” or “Contact”
- School emails – sign up on the front page of our email and stay connected with periodic helpful pieces that help you plan for your family. These are often reminders more so than advertisements and help with dates, events and simple pieces that help sort out the important and timely things at school
- Call us! Our school office number is (262) 359-2104. Spanish 359-2158
- Email – this is the preferred way by teachers as it is easiest and quick. We will do our best to return all emails within 24 hours or likely that same day.
- Notes, Assignment notebooks and messages can be sent with the students.
- Thursday Folders – these come home each week to help with all those announcements, graded papers and upcoming permission slips.
- Monday Newsletters – these are crafted to be the academic pieces and answers that question: “what is going for the week and how can I help?” This is a great fridge piece and helps you sort out homework loads.
Welcome our PTA Board
Jessica Kundert – President
Nicole Beth- Vice President
Andi Meyers – 2nd Vice President
Renee Vines – Treasurer
Chelle Zettle – Secretary