Opt-in now for text alerts from KUSD
Don't miss out! Parents/guardians must opt-in to receive text messages from KUSD regarding important updates, such as school closures, emergencies and more.
- Add or update your cellphone number on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal or app.
- Click the three lines > "More" > "Family Information" > "Update" next to cellphone
- Reply Y or YES to the opt-in text you should receive within 24-48 hours.
- If you do no receive an opt-in text, simply send Y or YES to 67587 to complete registration.
- Not sure if you previously opted in? Simply send Y or YES to 67587 and you will be set.
NOTE: You only have to opt-in once, you do not have to do this on an annual basis. The only time you need to complete the process again is if your phone number has changed. If you are experiencing issues, please call our Help Desk at 359-7700.