High school busing adjustment due to the 2019 ACT assessments on Feb. 20 and 21
Wisconsin requires all 11th-grade students to participate in the ACT assessments, which are scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 20, and Thursday, Feb. 21. The following modifications apply to the high school busing schedules for Feb. 20 and 21. Please note that certain schools have specific adjustments, and you may contact your building for further information.
Feb. 20 and 21 arrival plans:
- Only 11th-grade students should attend on Feb. 20 and 21
- There is no school for ninth-, 10th- or 12th-grade students
- Harborside students in grades 6-8, as well as all other elementary and middle school students, will arrive at the usual time
- High school a.m. bus routes will pick up 11th-grade students at their usual time, except:
- Hillcrest students will be picked up 35 minutes earlier than usual
- Hillcrest students need to report by 8:15 a.m.
- Reuther’s start time will be 7:30 a.m., rather than the usual 7:50 a.m.
Feb. 20 departure plans:
- LakeView and Harborside shuttles will depart at 12:40 p.m.
- Reuther will dismiss at 12:55 p.m.
- Yellow buses and city buses will depart from Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper at 1 p.m.
- Hillcrest will depart at 1:45 p.m.
Feb. 21 departure plans:
- LakeView and Harborside shuttles will depart at 11:40 a.m.
- Reuther will dismiss at 11:30 a.m.
- Yellow buses and city buses will depart from Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper at 12 p.m.
- Hillcrest will depart at 12:45 p.m.