Financial Aid Night
Join us for an evening with the counselors with presenters from Gateway Technical College, Carthage College and University of Wisconsin-Parkside. This event is for families with senior students applying for college. Walk-ins are welcome. Registration is preferred by Sept. 25 to ensure availability of sufficient materials. Dinner and child care will be available.
Sponsored by the Kenosha Unified School District Family Education Program.
- Oct. 1 - Tremper Cafeteria
- Oct. 2 - Bradford Cafeteria
- Oct. 3 - Indian Trail Cafeteria
- 5 p.m. Doors open
- 5:15 p.m. Dinner served (optional)
- 6 p.m. Financial aid presentation starts
- 6:45 p.m. College representatives will be assisting with FAFSA completion. Computers will be available.
Please bring the following information:
- Parent and student social security number
- Parent and student driver’s license number
- 2018 Federal tax information