2019 PowerUp College and Resource Fair - Oct. 26
The Kenosha Unified School District and Mary Lou & Arthur F. Mahone Fund invite you to attend the 2019 PowerUp College and Resource Fair. This event affords you the opportunity to personally connect with college representatives and attend college and career readiness workshops that will answer questions about college applications, scholarships, financial aid and career trends. This will be a great event that will showcase representatives from universities, technical colleges, businesses and the community.
- What: 2019 PowerUp College and Resource Fair
- Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: UW-Parkside Student Center, 900 Wood Road, Kenosha, WI 53144
- Attendees: All juniors and seniors who attend KUSD, RUSD, St. Joseph Catholic Academy, Shoreland Lutheran or Christian Life School. Low- to moderate-income juniors and seniors are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Cost: FREE. Continental breakfast and light refreshments will be provided.
- Registration: Register online. When registering, please confirm whether your parents/guardians will also be attending. Registration closes Friday, Oct. 18, 2019.
To date, more than $350,000 in scholarships have been awarded. We encourage eligible seniors to apply for Mahone Fund scholarships, and look forward to seeing you on Saturday, Oct. 26, at the PowerUp College and Resource Fair! For more information, please contact Sabrina Morgan at 262-564-2362 or email@example.com. You may also reach out to your high school counselor.