WHAT’S UP AT JEFFERSON
Dec. 10 – PTO Meeting 3:30-4:30pm CANCELLED
Dec. 24-Jan. 4 Winter Recess
Jan. 18 Celebration of Learning
Jan. 21 No School
Jan. 25 No School
Feb. 27-March 1 Parent Teacher Conferences
Feb. 28 Early Release 12:06 No Lunch
March 1 No School
March 29 No School
April 19-26 Spring Break
May 24 Early Release No Lunch
May 27 No School
May 31 Celebration of Learning
June 7 5th Grade Passages
June 12 Last Day of School Early Release No Lunch
PTO NEWSLETTERS AND INFORMATION
- The Jefferson After School Program is Back! $20 for the full year gets your child into the after school program. Jefferson has teamed up with the Boys and Girls Club to sponsor a program at Jefferson for Jefferson students ages 6 and older. See the flyer at the end of this newsletter for additional information or click here After School Program Flyer.
- Attention all fathers and father figures – we have a special program just for you and your children. If you have a child in grades K-2, please sign up and join us for this special series of evenings designed to support you in your role as a Dad. Please see the attached flyer for additional information, and join us in this effort to support all our fathers. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J8e38Qjk42kzFVaEaPg2UgsiHF1P8qXQ
DISTRICT DRESS CODE 2018 UPDATE
The District Dress Code has been updated for the upcoming school year, click here to view. 2018 Dress Code
Please read over this document carefully so you are aware of what is appropriate for our KUSD students. Main things to note for Elementary School students:
- No flip-flop shoes in school. All sandals must have a strap around the ankle for safety purposes.
- All shorts and skirts should be mid-thigh in length. If in question, please err on the side of caution and save them for after school and weekend time.
- No spaghetti straps, tank tops straps must be at least 1” in width
- Pants: Holes and rips above mid-thigh may not show skin
Please review the Dress Code Flyer for additional details.
Breakfast is served FREE to all students between 7:25-7:55 AM. Students need to be in the Breakfast Room by 7:55 AM in order to receive breakfast.