WHAT’S UP AT JEFFERSON
Jan. 11 Movie Night 6-8pm
Jan. 14 PTO Meeting 3:30-4:30pm
Jan. 18 Celebration of Learning
Jan. 18-26 Kindness Week
Jan. 21 No School
Jan. 24 Snowball Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Jan. 25 No School
Feb. 11 PTO Meeting 3:30-4:30pm
Feb. 15 Movie Night 6-8pm
Feb. 27-March 1 Parent Teacher Conferences
Feb. 28 Early Release 12:06 No Lunch
March 1 No School
March 11 PTO Meeting 3:30-4:30pm
March 29 No School
April 8 PTO Meeting 3:30-4:40pm
April 19-26 Spring Break
May 13 PTO Meeting 3:30-4:40pm
May 24 Early Release No Lunch
May 27 No School
May 31 Celebration of Learning
June 7 5th Grade Passages
June 10 PTO Meeting 3:30-4:30pm
June 12 Last Day of School Early Release No Lunch
Jefferson’s Celebration of Learning!
Date: Friday, January 18, 2019
Time: 12:10-1:10 pm
Where: Hallways of Jefferson
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2019
Place: Jefferson Gym
Join us for a night of winter celebration! This event is entirely FREE! Only current Jefferson students and parents/guardians are invited due to space limitations. There will be a DJ, photobooth, light refreshments and snow cones! This is not a drop off event, students must have an adult present that is responsible for them. Please sign and return bottom portion to school no later than Tuesday, January 22nd.
Parents are needed to help with set-up, during the event and clean up. There are many volunteer opportunities! If you have any questions contact us via FB: Jefferson Elementary PTO, Kenosha, WI or email: email@example.com
PTO NEWSLETTERS AND INFORMATION
- The Jefferson After School Program is Back! $20 for the full year gets your child into the after school program. Jefferson has teamed up with the Boys and Girls Club to sponsor a program at Jefferson for Jefferson students ages 6 and older. See the flyer at the end of this newsletter for additional information or click here After School Program Flyer.
- Attention all fathers and father figures – we have a special program just for you and your children. If you have a child in grades K-2, please sign up and join us for this special series of evenings designed to support you in your role as a Dad. Please see the attached flyer for additional information, and join us in this effort to support all our fathers. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J8e38Qjk42kzFVaEaPg2UgsiHF1P8qXQ
DISTRICT DRESS CODE 2018 UPDATE
The District Dress Code has been updated for the upcoming school year, click here to view. 2018 Dress Code
Please read over this document carefully so you are aware of what is appropriate for our KUSD students. Main things to note for Elementary School students:
- No flip-flop shoes in school. All sandals must have a strap around the ankle for safety purposes.
- All shorts and skirts should be mid-thigh in length. If in question, please err on the side of caution and save them for after school and weekend time.
- No spaghetti straps, tank tops straps must be at least 1” in width
- Pants: Holes and rips above mid-thigh may not show skin
Please review the Dress Code Flyer for additional details.
Breakfast is served FREE to all students between 7:25-7:55 AM. Students need to be in the Breakfast Room by 7:55 AM in order to receive breakfast.