911 for Parents
5:30 PM - 5:30 PM
A four-week series training on child behavior, personal management and motivation. This program empowers parents with practical solutions for everyday problems, as well as, the strategies and confidence to improve your child’s behavior anywhere. Presented by Maria Berea, KUSD Parent Educator. Free child care is provided.
Come and Learn...
- How to respond to misbehavior
- How to stop arguments and manipulative behavior
- The secret to parents working as a team
- Which rules work; which rules never work
Monday, October 28, 2019 and Monday, November 4, 11 and 18
- 5:30 p.m. – Free Meal in the Multipurpose Room
- 6 p.m. – Program in the Library
Whittier Elementary 8542 Cooper Road (Enter through main door)