Pathway to Success
Pathway to Success is Kenosha Unified’s strategic plan that is currently in the implementation phase and is reviewed by the Board of Education on an annual basis. Work on the plan began in early 2015 and will continue through 2022. Below you will find the mission, vision, core values and strategic goals.
Provide excellent, challenging learning opportunities and experiences that prepare each student for success.
To be Wisconsin’s top-performing urban school district that is highly regarded for continuously exceeding all expectations.
SAFETY – providing a safe learning and working environment
TEAMWORK – collaborating respectfully to meet goals
UNITY – being united among staff, students, families and all other stakeholders
DIVERSITY – being inclusive of all individuals
EQUITY – treating all in a fair and just manner
NURTURING – providing a caring and encouraging environment
TRUST – building confidence through transparency
STABILITY – building organizational capacity to adapt to change successfully
- Increase academic achievement for all students by prioritizing, planning and implementing recommendations from the curriculum audit.
- Implement transparent fiscal management practices that prioritize and align resources with strategic goals.
- Retain and recruit highly qualified staff who work to ensure the success of every student.
- Enhance the leadership and expertise of all staff through professional learning and collaboration.
- Foster and strengthen community partnerships to increase student learning and family engagement.
Read more about the objectives for each goal. (PDF)
|Strategic Goal 4 - Implementation Timeline||sd4-timeline.pdf|
|Strategic Goal 5 - Implementation Timeline||sd5-timeline.pdf|
|Strategic Goal 1 - Implementation Timeline||sd1-timeline.pdf|
|Strategic Goal 2 - Implementation Timeline||sd2-timeline.pdf|
|Strategic Goal 3 - Implementation Timeline||sd3-timeline.pdf|
|Strategic Goals poster with objectives||strategic-goals.pdf|