Services and Support
The Help Desk is responsible for providing support to end-users via phone and email.
- First level assistance with hardware and software questions.
- Assist with imaging and maintaining computers
Enterprise applications are software applications that are used by multiple people in multiple buildings throughout the district.
- Aesop (Staff substitutes and leave reporting)
- Cisco Unified Communications (IP Telephony)
- Destiny (Library)
- Edulog (Transportation)
- Enterprise storage (Over 100TB)
- Exchange (Electronic mail)
- IFAS (Financial System and Human Resources)
- Infinite Campus (Student Information System)
- MyLearningPlan (Organization training and development)
- SchoolMessenger (Community communication)
- WinSNAP (Food Services)
Specialty and Instructional Applications
Specialty and Instructional applications are software applications used by specific schools or departments throughout the district.
- ChildPlus (Headstart)
- Google Apps for Education
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)
- Web Helpdesk
Technical Services and Support
Technical services and support includes help desk, district technicians, programmers, and engineers
- Computer configuration/ deployment/ repair
- Printer deployment/ repair
- End-user support for client based software, hardware and connectivity
- Wireless Support
- Mobile devices (Android, iOS)
Security provides the applications and access users need and maintains a safe and secure technology infrastructure.
- Anti-virus, anti-SPAM
- Firewall (Keeps out hackers)
- Security (Security of our data and computer systems)
- Website filtering