Retirement Savings

Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) 403b, 457b and After Tax Roth

How Do I Get Started?

  • Step 1 — Review the Approved Vendor List below to select one or more investment companies.
  • Step 2 — Request an enrollment packet from one or more investment companies to open an account.
  • Step 3 — Complete a Salary Deferral Agreement Form below for a Part-Time or Full-Time Employee once your account is open. Then send the completed form to Human Resources. (Only Required for the Initial Opening of an Account)
  • Full Time Employees
  • Substitutes and Part Time Employees

Amount changes to existing Accounts must be completed online at Employee Online
(paper forms are not accepted) 

Remember, changes to your contribution amount should be initiated with the investment company first.

Investment Company Vendor List

Vendor Plan ID Website
American Funds (403b) 64738 American Funds
Equitable* (403b) 702809 0001 Equitable
WEA* (403b) 0326 WEA
Wisconsin Deferred Compensation* (457) 98971-01 Wisconsin Deferred Compensation
Contact Human Resources for enrollment form

*Offers a ROTH Plan

KUSD will no longer be accepting new enrollments for the following 403(b) Plans:

  • American Century
  • Ameriprise
  • Commonwealth Annuity
  • Fidelity
  • Franklin Templeton
  • Horace Mann
  • MetLife
  • Modern Woodman
  • NEA Valubuilder
  • Thrivent Financial
  • Security Benefit SFR

If you are currently enrolled in one of the plan(s) listed above, your payroll deduction(s) will continue as previously requested. For more information about KUSD’s retirement benefits, please contact Human Resources at 262-359-6333.

Retirement Account Information