Todd Battle is the President of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA), a role he has held since joining the organization in April of 2004. KABA is a public-private partnership that serves as Kenosha County’s economic development organization. In his role as President, Todd is responsible for leading KABA’s economic and community development initiatives which focus on business attraction, retention and expansion, economic development financing, and talent development. Prior to his current position, the Michigan native spent six years in leadership positions with economic development organizations in Iron Mountain and Muskegon, MI. He’s a Summa Cum Laude graduate of Central Michigan University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science Degree with a political science major and an economics minor. He and his wife Katie reside in Kenosha, WI. They are the proud parents of two beautiful daughters, Cameron (10) and Darby (9). Todd has been active in the Kenosha community. He previously served on the Board of Trustees of Gateway Technical Collage and is currently a member of the Board of Directors for Froedtert South (formerly known as United Hospital System), a non-profit regional medical center based in Kenosha. Interests outside of work, family, and community service include golf and fitness. Todd is also an avid sports fan.
- President of the Kenosha Area Business Alliance 2004 – Current
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Central Michigan University; Political Science (Public Administration) – Major; Economics – Minor
- Gateway Technical College Board of Trustees – former member
- Froedtert South Board of Directors – current member
- Married to Katie Battle, KUSD Teacher
- Two Daughters in KUSD Schools