Parent/Guardian Referral If a parent/guardian feels a child’s needs are not being met through classroom differentiation then a referral should be made for additional enrichment services. A parent/guardian may refer students for consideration for intensive enrichment services at any time by contacting the classroom teacher or school principal. Staff Member Referral If a staff member […]